Honda Postie Bike Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Postie Bike Stolen

Last night at 1.30-2am my 2007 Honda Postie Bike (CT110) was stolen from my garage.

2007 Honda Postie REGO: 1DW195, 27,7*** Kms

Although the garage does not have a roller door, my bike was tucked away at the back hidden by a car. It's scary to think it was taken, has to have been someone local :-S

I've been passively following this forum ever since i started riding in late february. It's unfortunate my first post had to be about losing my bike

Although its unlikely they are still riding with my plates, i'd love it if you could keep your eye out for it!
    Last edited by MaxPlanck; 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM. Reason: Added kilometerage for identification

Oh dear hope your insurance sorts it out quick or your bike is found in pristine condition

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      Oh dear hope your insurance sorts it out quick or your bike is found in pristine condition
      Thanks for the thoughts stone! All i can think about is my poor bike being thrashed around on some property down south, or being left to burn on the side of the road *gasp*

Comment

I'm trying to think up something witty revolving around your username and the diminutive size of your bike, but I got nothing.
        Sucks to hear mate, hope it all gets sorted soon.

Comment

Had a dirt bike yanked from my garage a couple of years ago as well, and I accidentally left my keys in the ignition as well...

Really unfortunate... I will keep a look out for your postie

Comment

Working...
          X