Bikebolts Fairing Bolt Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikebolts Fairing Bolt Kits

I'm looking for a fairing bolt kit for an 08 ZX10R - I came across a kit on Bikebolts, Motorcycle Parts which seems to be unusually cheap compared to other offerings. Anyone bought anything off these guys? Good - Bad? Or any pointers to other sites greatly appreciated.

not sure on brand but just check if they are the right ones you want, they maybe the quick release type or just a normal screw fastener that you have to turn several times to get out of the fairing.
    "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

I was doing some shopping around for fairing bolt kits awhile back. To me a fairing bolt kit would contain everything you need for the fairings - in my case, bolts, wellnuts, push pins etc... it only contained the bolts (fair enough when you think about the name tho). Just make sure it contains all that you need.

I went thru pro-bolt - they were helpful and helped me obtain all that I needed - including wellnuts and push pins.

Comment

I have not used these before
        But i do thank you , I found scrivets.
        That has been a dificult thing before
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

Definitely a full kit - not just the bolts - and only $45 - I'll give it a go and report back

Comment

Working...
          X