Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roehr comes to Perth

Hi guys,

just found out EV Shop in Balcatta are the new dealers for Roehr motorbikes:
    The specifications
    evShop - Contact Us

The distributor has an eSuperBike as demo now, with a few more on the way.
    Give Andrew a call if you would like a test ride 0409047876
    (you need an R-class for obvious reasons)

Click image for larger version

Name:	roehr esuperbike.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	4925575

Matt

I saw one of these on South Street last week i was wondering what it was.

Comment

Wonder where the supercharger on the 1250 superbike is driven off, Bert can tell you about the joys of not driving it off the crank.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Is it just me or does the SuperSport look exactly like a Hyo GT250R?
        http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

the supersport uses a hyo frame, so yes it does :p

Comment

^^ not quite the same. There is no exhaust pipe on the SuperSport.... :-P

So anyway, I know stuff all about electric bikes but the website says a '75 mile range' which equates to 120km in Aussie speak. Where does the rider recharge his bike after that??
            Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by acegalaxi View Post
              So anyway, I know stuff all about electric bikes but the website says a '75 mile range' which equates to 120km in Aussie speak. Where does the rider recharge his bike after that??
              you plug it into a normal power point
              120km range is enough to be an effective commuter I have found (I do 22'000km/year on mine)

Comment

Thanks antiscab, guess they're not designed for all day country rides then.
                Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelBushranger View Post
                  Is it just me or does the SuperSport look exactly like a Hyo GT250R?
                  Not just you.
                  Cheap and fugly looking.

Comment

Originally posted by acegalaxi View Post
                    Thanks antiscab, guess they're not designed for all day country rides then.
                    haha, no, not quite there yet.

check back in a couple of years

Comment

So if you say we plug it in a normal power point if so may I ask what is the charging length?

Comment

Don't really like the idea of a silent bike. That's just me though

Comment

Originally posted by Tincey View Post
                          Don't really like the idea of a silent bike. That's just me though
                          It isn't a silent bike, it's an electric bike. As long as a vehicle is using conventional tyres, on conventional roads, that's still going to be how most stock, road legal vehicles make most of their noise under normal operating conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                            It isn't a silent bike, it's an electric bike. As long as a vehicle is using conventional tyres, on conventional roads, that's still going to be how most stock, road legal vehicles make most of their noise under normal operating conditions.
                            But that is very minimal noise compared to a standard combustion engine.

They were using bells at the last TT to let people know when they electric bikes were coming due to the lack of noise...? Obviously we're talking different speeds here but still, point stands.

Comment

The Superbike sounds gorgeous though, might have to get me one of them
                              http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Working...
                              X