Good Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Backpack

Did a quick search with no results on any topics. Has there been any discussion as to what comfortable and suitable bags people use for daily use while riding?

If any please list cost and location of were you got yours, I am having a look around to find one that would fit a laptop yet small and comfortable.

Your on a Hyo so might not be a worry about the $2 wind speed opening up the zips on ya.
    I am running a Oggio , very comfertable , the zip is protected as its the part of the pack that is against your back, not on the outside.
    This is also good wether protection.

kreiga also do a very good pack however i have not used one.

The only two grips with the Oggio is i head check alot, its part of my retierment plan .
    My lid toutches the pack a little and is slightly restraining/ anoying.
    This also sometimes unplugs my Blueant F4 intercom.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Ogio No Drag.

All you need to know.
      Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
      One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
      . .

Comment

Icon have a couple of pretty nifty backpacks.

Comment

I have a Corazzo Milano bag, thats designed to hold a laptop.
          Once you get used to it, you dont notice its there
          This friendly announcement was brought to you by WAPOL
          Taking peoples Cash for their Christmas Fund on Straight pieces of road

Comment

Kriega packs are the best I've had by far. I have the R15 and it sits well even with the race hump on my jacket. Plenty of different sizes to choose from depending on what your carrying.

Comment

Kmart .....works for me....and it's cute =D
              Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
              PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
              http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Best backpack I've ever had is a cheapo "Jeep" ripoff from some dodgy luggage shop on Edgeware Road in London. Cost maybe $35 or the equivalent of. Had the right combination of buckles, padding, pockets etc and has lasted bloody ages.

Not helpful post at first glance, but the point is: sometimes the cheapies will surprise.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I have a fox one that still looks relatively new after 5 or so years of abuse.

Comment

Well defiantly gives me a few options to pick from, cheers.

Now besides Kmart and the dodgy luggage shop on Edgeware Road in London you guys purchased these online? Or are there some good shops to go have a wander into.

Comment

Head into an Outdoor camping store (Anaconda, Rangers etc) and check out the Black Wolf brand.

A little pricey but well worth it. Even has its own water proof silver liner which is attached and tucks away into a pouch underneath.
                      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Kreiga works for me, the harness system takes the load off your back and neck. The straps are easy to get your arms into wearing leathers without too much fucking about.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

place called Wilderness designs have all sorts of awesome packs....so does mountain designs....;ots of great "day" packs
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoon View Post
                            Head into an Outdoor camping store (Anaconda, Rangers etc) and check out the Black Wolf brand.

A little pricey but well worth it. Even has its own water proof silver liner which is attached and tucks away into a pouch underneath.
                            I have had a black wolf unzip itself once, all zips done all the way to one side fully.
                            I wasent rideing a 250
                            250 had something to do with things though
                            REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                            (anarchy in english )

Comment

Got this on the way :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X