BMW M3 vs BMW S 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW M3 vs BMW S 1000

I thought you pundits of all things two wheels would find this entertaining:

Car vs Bike: BMW M3 vs BMW S 1000 RR | Video Features | Videos | Auto Express

That was pretty good. Of course I wouldn't be saying that if the results where the other way round

Comment

The biggest variables in this scenarios is the riders skills. A litter bike usually has the performace to win over supercars but the people who can ride them at that potential are really dime a dozen.

Comment

Nice video, but the M3 driver can't drive
        :stupid:

Comment

That M3 sounded incredible.

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
          The biggest variables in this scenarios is the riders skills. A litter bike usually has the performace to win over supercars but the people who can ride them at that potential are really dime a dozen.
          A dime a dozen means there are a lot of them/they're a throwaway item. A dime's a small amount of money, and each 'dime a dozen' item is worth 1/12 of a dime.
          Insert witty comment here

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
            That M3 sounded incredible.

A dime a dozen means there are a lot of them/they're a throwaway item. A dime's a small amount of money, and each 'dime a dozen' item is worth 1/12 of a dime.
            haha good one, seems like I had the expresion the wrong way around for years, slightly awkward .

Comment

why did they do it on a wet track?
              Wes

Comment

Working...
              X