Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Yamaha FZ1N

Hi Guys,

A bit of time until I can get my R's however a 2009 Yamaha FZ1N has become available through a friend with only 3500 kms on the clock and is in pristine condition. (Owner has since deceased).

He is chasing $8500ono and I was wondering how you guys rate these bikes for a larger lad (im 6'5 and 120kg). Also, keen to hear whether that price is about right.

Cheers in advance.

Regards,

Ben

Definately a good buy

Other half is 6'3" and 100kgs and has no issues with his FZ1S

Comment

Bewdiful bike!.

Pretty good price and mileage though.
      "It moved"

Comment

Yep you should be fine for bike size. I had an 09 kawasaki z1000, am same height and a bit heavier but had a ball. The z1000 is pretty similar to the fz1n which shakey has. Great machines.
        When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Great price very capable bike just check my avatar lol
          “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
          Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Awesome bike, great for all types of riding. Throw a decent pipe and power commander (there is also a mod you can make to the airbox) and it will really liven up the motor.

Comment

Sparks I think you shoudl do some of these mods ^^ you don't have enough ponies in bike as you are still on your bike in the avatar!
              In rod we trust.

Comment

is it black ^_^ these are an up right bike mate you will have no dramas sit on it see how it feels

Comment

It is the pearl white model with the red stripe down the centre of the tank.

Well I purchased the bike last night for $8500 with 6 months new licence on it. It is as though it has never been out of the garage.

- Still chromed pipes around the engine/headers (0 discoloration at all)
                  - No water marks at all so never driven in rain.
                  - No boot scuff marks around gear or break levers
                  -No bugs or stone chips etc
                  - Engine is tight as when started and stopped.
                  -Never dropped

Very happy and cant wait to pick it up. Also very keen to get out and use it on a group run whilst being shadowed if possible.

Comment

that's an absolute bargin!

Sent using Tapatalk Nokia Beta version.
                    Can you help with foster care?
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Congrats on ur first big bike. Should keep you happy and what a bargain you got there.
                      Time to post pics, havent seen a pearl white with red stripe.

edit lol once you pick it up i guess.
                      When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by carbon-rod View Post
                        Sparks I think you shoudl do some of these mods ^^ you don't have enough ponies in bike as you are still on your bike in the avatar!
                        In time good sir in time
                        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Great pick up, the fazers are a good allrounder both the 6 and the 1, not sure about the 8 though
                          Here's some viewing for the best bang for your buck mods on the FZ
                          Gallery

Comment

Working...
                          X