Second hand Ninjas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second hand Ninjas?

After much burning of the braincells, interwebs and fellow rider's opinions I have decided that a Ninja is probably the best first bike for me. Simply because that's what I have had my little heart set on for so many years.

Now it's the question of used or new? I like new because, well, it's new. Generally no issues with new stuff (and I can take it back if there are). Used appeals because everyone says I will want to upgrade pretty soon, and if I drop it I'll be less sad than if it were new.

Y' know?

Anyone know of any decent used Ninja's going for about $4k or less?
    Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

The best ride for you or anybody for that matter, is the one that puts a smile on your face. Good luck with your aquisition.

Comment

I have a friend who is selling a green 2009 250 ninja for $5k. Its a little more than you want to spend but its in good condition and Im pretty sure its still under the dealerships new bike warranty. Give me a call if you are interested.
      Scott
      Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Check the for sale section here on PSB dude, lots of 250 ninjas available in all sorts of conditions, colours and prices.

GL with your purchace.
        Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
        Originally posted by filbert
        it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

You will lose money if you buy new... look for a ninja that is a 2010 model about 7-8 months old or so. It will be still be in like new condition (You would hope), still have warranty (They come with 1 year) and you wont lose much (if any) when it comes to upgrading.

Thats exactly what I did about a month ago and I havent looked back. Fantastic first bike to learn and ride on... Remember you probably are only going to have the bike for a year to a year and a half before getting your R licence... =)

Comment

Working...
          X