Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q. Best place to get Leather Jacket - Specials ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q. Best place to get Leather Jacket - Specials ?

    Originally posted by drsnow View Post
    what size is she fernandaz, Im looking to get a new leather jacket and sell the old one. Old jacket is white, in pretty good nick, im just getting a little chubby My clothes are usually a size 10.
    I may be interested... How much do you want for it?
    Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

  • #2
    Originally posted by drsnow View Post
    what size is she fernandaz, Im looking to get a new leather jacket and sell the old one. Old jacket is white, in pretty good nick, im just getting a little chubby My clothes are usually a size 10.
    I may be interested... How much do you want for it?
    Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

    Comment


    • #3
      Q. Best place to get Leather Jacket - Specials ?

      Wife wants/needs a new leather jacket for the bike

      Anyone seen any great deals out for Ladies Leather Bike Gear

      She would prefer with armour

      Fernandez
      We are not held back by who we are but by who we think we are not !!

      Comment


      • #4
        it all depends on what size she is, plenty for the smaller sized lady in town, just about all the shops have jackets. Otherwise do the shop on line from Riders Discount or New Enough

        Comment


        • #5
          There is a cheap shop near the food court at Whitfords that has shit loads of bike jackets from $199.
          I stumbled across it last night.

          You should go have a look.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PSB Member View Post
            There is a cheap shop near the food court at Whitfords that has shit loads of bike jackets from $199.
            I stumbled across it last night.

            You should go have a look.
            That's Wicked Gear Wicked Gear

            Otherwise I would buy online from somewhere like superbike toy sore (forum sponsor)
            Don't forget to let them know your from PSB.
            Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln.
            The problem with quotes on the Internet, is that it is hard to verify their authenticity.

            Comment


            • #7
              what size is she fernandaz, Im looking to get a new leather jacket and sell the old one. Old jacket is white, in pretty good nick, im just getting a little chubby My clothes are usually a size 10.
              I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

              Comment


              • #8
                Personally id have a good look at the US and European markets. With such a great dollar that is only going to get stronger you can pick up some real good gear at bargin prices!

                If you feel like keeping the profits in the country id hit up superbike toy store like Rub-Z has said.
                "as you strove not to be crushed under the wheels of some iPhone-wielding retard in a car"

                -Boris

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Elrico View Post
                  If you feel like keeping the profits in the country id hit up superbike toy store like Rub-Z has said.
                  They are actualy in the US....
                  SP RACINGis supported by:
                  MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                  Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                  Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i dont usually like buying clothes online, cos i like to try them on b4 i buy
                    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Have seen a few on line that she likes, so might go and try a few on for correct sizing and buy on line if there are no specials out
                      She is a busty 12/14 so sizing can be a pain - makes it hard to buy online
                      We are not held back by who we are but by who we think we are not !!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wife and kids got me vouchers for one of the motorcycle apparel retailers here in Perth, been waiting 5 1/2 weeks for the jacket to come in, was told it would be two weeks. Already spent the money on vouchers, I'm stuffed.

                        Once again, feel better now, have vented. go back to your coversation, there's nothing to see here.
                        "It moved"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MotorcycleGear.com (the new name of New Enough) :: Motorcycle Jackets, Helmets, Gloves, Boots, Luggage, Parts and More! is good, they used to be newenough.com - I've bought before and been very happy. Perhaps check out the closeouts section to see if anything in there suits.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X