Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda CB350F STOLEN on sat 14/5/11

Hi Guys

My 1972 Honda CB350F was stolen on Saturday night from outside a mates place in West Leederville.

It's a dark green colour and was in fairly pristine nik. Pretty much the same as this one
    but has 4-1 exhaust with black headers and a circular tail light.

I would really appreciate it if anyone sees it being ridden, being sold or any parts that might have come from it from it being sold, could you please let me know.

As you could imagine I'm pretty gutted so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear mate Hope the person responsible loses their genitals in a freak welding accident.
    http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Post your rego number mate so we can keep an eye out for it. sorry to hear too i cant stand this stuff happening to peoples pride and joy
      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
      And forgive us our lanesplitting
      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
      And lead us not into gravel corners
      But deliver us from hand-held radars
      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

My old man said i have to bump this since he owned one as his first ever brand new bike exactly as per the photo.
        When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Thanks guys,

Yeah it's pretty devistating. Riding the old C90 to uni everyday just doesn't quite compare.

The rego is/was 1EU437.

Can't imagine what's happening to it now.

Cheers

Comment

There was a cb350 for sale on the pickles auction website when I was browsing there yesterday. Not sure if that's of any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Screamin TE View Post
              There was a cb350 for sale on the pickles auction website when I was browsing there yesterday. Not sure if that's of any help.
              Thanks Screamin, gave them a ring today, waiting to hear back with a VIN number.

For anyone who was planning on going to this auction they told me it's actually on the 20th of July not the 8th of June as it said.

Comment

Dirty swines should have there hands cut off !!!
                Best of luck on finding it.

Comment

Originally posted by twowheeler View Post
                  Thanks Screamin, gave them a ring today, waiting to hear back with a VIN number.

For anyone who was planning on going to this auction they told me it's actually on the 20th of July not the 8th of June as it said.
                  No worries! If its not yours, mind asking them if its any good/ roughly how much?

Comment

Recovered and now for sale on Gumtree. Thanks for the Support.

Comment

Originally posted by twowheeler View Post
                      Recovered and now for sale on Gumtree. Thanks for the Support.
                      Circumstances?
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

saw that on there having just read this...too bad...

Comment

So tell us the story. Howd it get recovered. surely not 6 months. did it come back close to how it left?
                          Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed
                          So it seems there IS a command file code in windows/microsoft updater that pings small lines of to-fro data.. like a cookie to allow/refresh 'critical updates'
                          It also serves as a portal for clever code writers to embed 'dormant till pinged'.....ransomware...I love tech....amidointhisrite..?

Fess up who hacked GSX's account? This post was perfectly readable in every way

Comment

Working...
                          X