Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doe anyone know who's bike this was or where I can get these mirrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doe anyone know who's bike this was or where I can get these mirrors?

I was wondering if anyone knew this motorbike or where I can some of these mirrors.
    The guy owned it just over a year ago, bike is 2007 GPX with under 9000 kms on the clock. It had an aftermarket dash.
    Here are some pics.

Thanks in advance.
    I <3 motorsport, in both car and bike forms

Don't no the bike but they are Gsxr mirrors by the look of them I would say of the k1 k2
    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

is this before pics of the damaged one for sale on GumTree?

Comment

Yes it is, I want mirrors like that.
        reNEGaDe88
        Last edited by reNEGaDe88; 20-05-2011, 06:22 PM. Reason: more info given

Comment

Phat dash.

Comment

They look like stock mirrors off some bigger bike. They won't be made just for a GPX.
            Measure the spacing between then two mounting bolts, take note of how it bolts on, then head down to a wreckers and see if you can find a suitable match.

Comment

maybe an XB GS
              wow there big
              In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

This was my first bike 3 years ago. Sold it in 2009
                I got the mirrors from ebay America. I just searched gpx250 mirrors and they came up. The dash was great and cost about 250 back then. Had to respray the whole thing and put the two brothers pipes on it cos I bought it damaged from fowles.

Comment

I don't think they are bigger than standard ones. I hate the aged square mirrors. Looking for some more round mirrors for my GPX

Comment

Dash is koso?
                    'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

Mirrors look a lot like my r1's especially that soft hinge thing near the base. Not sure if that hung part changes a lot from bike to bike, if it doesn't I'd say it's close to an exact match at my mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
                      Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot View Post
                        Don't no the bike but they are Gsxr mirrors by the look of them I would say of the k1 k2

nah, definately not, k1,2,3 had open hinges (no boot covering)

Look a bit like cbr600f3 mirrors, but probably late 90's zx6/9. maybe go to wreckers with a bolt centre distance and see what will fit in da 'ole...

good luck
                        yes, i am ignorant
                        yes, i am a prick
                        no, i don't care
                        you make me sick

Comment

These are my r1 mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
                          Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Apparently R1 and R6 mirrors can fit. Anyone know which year model these are?

Comment

Working...
                            X