Stolen Helmet.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Helmet.....

Some Ratfink has stolen my helmet off my bike from murdoch uni today between 9am and 2pm. The helmet was a Black OGK with a couple of stickers...
    The people who stole it bent the helmet hook from under the pillion seat. The bike is a black ZX6.
    So if you see anyone with a black OGK that says "blow me" on one side, with a pic of a wind turbine, and "green energy I vote" on the other, give em a kick whilst near a pole for me!
    I'ts a s**t helmet, so I can't imagine it was stolen for use, more likely so the bike stays over night at murdoch, as it's pretty well known that bikes go 'missing' often at uni.

Anyhoo, maybe chain your s**t up!

thats fucked i always ride my bike to murdoch and leave my rather expensive arai helmet off the pillion seat.. thats fucked. where do you normally park??

Comment

Was your bike parked in the bike bays towards The Student Centre? Did you have your helmet hanging off the right side of the pillion seat? If so, bike and helmet were quite lonely about 09:30ish whilst it was bucketing down with rain.

Oh and apparently their are cameras operating on the carparks? See if you can locate your helmet by going down that avenue.
      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

It's still blows me away when I see helmets on bikes, either sitting on the mirrors or on the clip, they are an easy target that can be avoided.
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Yeah, I can't understand why you would leave anything on your bike.
          Fuck, I had a sweatband stolen from my master cylinder when I worked at Murdoch.

Comment

Gee, the theft is on the same date Barbs is being used for Drifting.....
            WA's Official Kaneg Distributor
            www.kaneg.com.au/ for Track Days, Racing Equipment, and Riding accessories for your Bike
            sms me on 0424609594 for further discounts

Comment

Originally posted by Anchoiade View Post
              So if you see anyone with a black OGK that says "blow me" on one side, with a pic of a wind turbine, and "green energy I vote" on the other, give em a kick whilst near a pole for me!
              Same thing I do every time I see a stupid hippie, got it.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

Fucking HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

They don't have cameras and yes the carpark near the student center. First time in 8 years i've had a prob leaving a helmet on a bike. There was a piece of a helmet (vent) not off mine also in the park, maybe the red FZR 6 lost a helmet too?

Comment

Only saw your bike there when I turned up. I know of one bike that has relocated from the bike bays infront of The Student Centre to the bike bays towards the asian food caravan; the blue ZX6R.
                    BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmineee View Post
                      Only saw your bike there when I turned up. I know of one bike that has moved places from The Student Centre bike bays; the blue ZX6R. He parks near the bike bays towards the asian food caravan now.
                      Noticed that too when finding parking.

Comment

Yeah, that one gets chained up, and he takes his helmet inside...

Comment

Working...
                        X