• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow myself to introduce, myself

like the title says
    hi all
    im coming out after lurking for a bit
    but now uni exams are done im looking at more riding time so hope to hook up in scabs some time

Welcome

Crashly,

Welcome to the forum.

See you down at Scarbs some time.

Comment

Crashly Good to see you on board, but you're gonna have to change ya avatar, WAY to big!

Comment

Says he with the biggest signature I know!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Must have taking it off

Comment

Hey Crasley, welcome along mate! Don't forget the PE trackday is coming up, get to it!!! It'll be an awesome day for sure!

Comment

Re: Allow myself to introduce, myself

but now uni exams are done im looking at more riding time so hope to hook up in scabs some time
              bastard i still got 2 exams left!! :cry:

Welcome dude, so you coming to the track day ?

cya round
              Love
              Nick :twisted:

Comment

i cant make trackday spewwin
                the bike needs near tyres front and rear and with xmas commin up i aint got enough funds.
                i also need to get the bike tuned for the pipes etc i got.
                it has stage 1 tune but was done for the other pipes.
                ive been recommended dynotime, anyone have any thoughts or opinions as to where to go and $$ cost :?:

Comment

hi and welcome..
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

welcome crashly.

even though u aint riding the track day u better come down say hi and get certified!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Yeah welcome dude and as storm said, just because u aint ridin dosent mean u cant come down and say owdy!!
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

umm.. me is new here too.. just askin for info on the track day, ie: location/time/etc..

got no bike, but may come down in a cage of with a friend..

:mrgreen: UNDRCOVR :mrgreen:

Comment

umm.. me is new here too.. just askin for info on the track day, ie: location/time/etc..

Welcome UNDRCOVR, go to the Track Day section at the top of the index of this site and all the details u need to know are right there.
                          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Hey Tad, welcome home, sorry I'm not in Perth to come say gudday, you getting a new bike soon?

Comment

Welcome mate

BTW I have only heard good things about Russell at Dyno time.

I am taking my gix there as soon as I scrape up some more $$ to fit my PC3r in. He's the best in Perth from what I been told from industry ppls that I trust
                              Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                              X