Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALI!!

Hey guys!

quick post from internet cafe in Bali...

This place is fucken awesome! Having an awesome time here. We should do a PE Bali trip.. madness.

You should see the indo's on the scooters over here!! I've spotted a scooter painted as GSXR 1000, and a ZX9. The shit these guys do in traffic over here would make even deej look tame...

taking photo's...

Barista
    How 'bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

Good to see you're having a ball mate, stay away from the little boys and be safe.

Comment

No, I mean it buddy, be safe!

Comment

Post the Photos!!

Oh and.. have u been on the bike(scooter) rides up there going up in to the hills, I hear they ROCK - You better be doing some Diving.. that ROCKS as well

Comment

Good to hear your havn a good time.

Look forward to seeing the pix! 8)

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Good to see your havin fun........but........WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!......WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!
            Spike

Comment

Stop Whoring

Comment

and don't forget to watch out for terrorists.. :shock:

Comment

*sings*

no woman no cry..... no condom u die!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Malaria kills more people than AIDS.

Comment

Malaria kills more people than AIDS.
                      really ??
                      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

The commong Flu kills more people than Malaria.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Re: BALI!!

The shit these guys do in traffic over here would make even deej look tame...
                          Barista
                          Bahh. Bali traffic is for girls

Get yourself to Bangkok, you'll never complain about traffic again :shock:
                          M o r g z

Comment

unfortunately im sill in the age of 35mm, so i'll have to do some scanning when i get home. My mobile with digital camera isn't working either, so you'll have to wait.

nit - got some diving in yesterday. it did rock. playing soccer on kuta beach today.

9 - when do you hit perth again man??

campo - i got completely fucked up at a pub last night, and still managed to walk back to the hotel (occasional stop for spewing), so it really isn't that bad over here.

I think since oct 12 last year bali has reall cleaned up it's act. The streets are clean (I mean that hey!!!), there hardly any prositutes (well not on the streets anyway), and nobody has tried to kill me.

The memorial at the Sari club still is a moving reminder however. People from all over the worl stop to read the names of those who were killed. However, the overwhelming feeling is that australian's over here hold no grudge towards the balinese people. They truley are a beautiful people here.
                            How 'bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

Comment

Mr Barista: Not sure mate.. if I go back this break, the 10th of Jan or thereabouts. I don't know where I'm going yet, though...

Comment

Working...
                              X