eBay are a bunch of F*&KWITS!!!! *RANT*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay are a bunch of F*&KWITS!!!! *RANT*

I've just received notice that my eBay account has been cancelled due to a previous account problem.

I had a previous account and with that account put items up for bidding. I tried time and time again to pay the fees with my VISA card but they wouldn't accept it saying it's an invalid card. I have an account with PayPal and have had no problems with them what so ever.
    After trying to contact eBay over and over again to settle the bill I had no response or direction from them what so ever so after three weeks I basically gave up. My last email to them was "I have tried to pay you, you don't accept my payment so please contact me on the agreed email address or contact phone numbers given to settle this payment"

I heard nothing.

I made a new account recently, have bought from this account (got my new TV from there) and also had a few items up for bidding. I had these items on a ten day listing and today was the last day. All items were due to finish around 3pm today. I was already looking at picking up over $150 for these items. I'm also waitingems to be sent to me that I have already paid for but now can't get their details because they've suspended my account.

Did you know that there is no specific email address to contact eBay on? They have a phone number here in Sydney but the answering machine states that they will not help members over the phone and they are to only email them.

Well thats all well and good if they had an email address to send to.

So now eBay owes me approx. $150 for the items I have for bidding there PLUS they have to answer to the customers that have mad bids on my items.

This is pathetic, you can not get hold of them at all, even to settle bills. Oh and also, they never sent me an email asking if I was that member in question, they never emailed me asking if I can make the payment prior to suspending my account.

How did they find me?? I payed the bill USING the card that they rejected the first time!!!! So I've payed the bill for the items I have on there now but still they suspend my account.

I'm fuckin acid about this!!! This is not how you run a business!!! Great way to lose customers!

Sorry for the rant guys but damn I'm so pissed off!!! I could've made over $200 from the items I had up for grabs!! I can't believe this!!!!

Be very cautiousif you're an eBayer. There is also a mate of mine I work with who is having problems paying for his items now on eBay that he has listed.

Gotta go cool off.

*looks east and squints*

i can see the steam venting from here ..
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

*extends palms to the east then rubs hands together...,,..repeats*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

hmmmmm warm ..
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

ive only bought 2 things from ebay so far.... no problems so far.. thank god... kick ASS CAMPO!

Comment

Ebay

I buy a bit of stuff off there. Havnt been really burnt but a little pissed off about the latest transaction. Bidding for a memory card for my camera that was sposed to be in Townsville. Win it. Get an email stating that the seller is a US company and sent the money there but card will be dispatches from Queensland. Paid for it and it is coming from the US. Three weeks away at least. But at $110 for a 256 card its not too bad.

Comment

Re: eBay are a bunch of F*&KWITS!!!! *RANT*

I've just received notice that my eBay account has been cancelled due to a previous account problem.
                Previous problem being that you post whored them toooooooo much

Comment

Working...
                X