Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops

hey ppl

onight i was cruzing down marmion doinf about 100 in a 80 zone when i noticed this bike com flying up behind me. i just thought it was a fellow sports bike rider so i carried on doing 100 in a 80 but then i had another look about 1km down the rd and to my shock i saw it was a police bike

i figured he was sittning behind me doing 100 with me for about 1km so how much more trouble could i get in if i kept doing 100 but to my amazement he followed me for 2 kms down marmion doing 100 before i had to turn at my turn

i stop at the light when he says "g'day how you going mate" (i almost fell off my bike from amazement) and then his light went green and he took off

take that and run

its still double demerits isnt it ?

Comment

holy shit... buy a lotto ticket.

He musta just finished with his shift and his wife was giving him hassle for constantly being late for dinner, so he had to speed to avoid getting in the shit...

Very lucky mate. i think ive seen u on marmion a few times, once i was headin south toward mindarie and u headin north toward butler, and u gave me a nod of the head. if it was u, cheers champ... if not... oh well, 'hello' to whoever it was

Comment

see there really are some nice coppers out there, this makes 2 accounts in 2 days

and dont bother with a lotto ticket, that used all your luck points for the next 3 months

Comment

you should have pushed it, seen how far you could've taken it before he drew the line
          Cant keep my eyes from the circling skys,Tongue tied & twisted just an earthbound misfit I.

Comment

He must have been a fellow hoon

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
            your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

A few months ago I was riding down Graham Farmer fwy and got pulled over by a bike cop. He gets off his bike with a smile and first words out of his mouth are: "is this the new k5?!". he then proceeded to get down on his knees and look at the bike from all angles. then he checked my license and told me to have fun. cool but i didnt do anything wrong to get pulled over so it was a bit of a nuisance.

Comment

did u have mirrors on this time butnut?

Comment

Stolen police bike
                  Though on one run late at night from Freo to Mandurah had a cop who did the same run ... who at a set of lights said... "Keep Up"
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

going to work the other morning early on the kwinana frw, exited on at about 120.. then look in the mirror once i had been on for a while, there was a motorbike cop there.. im like shit, anyways he passed me doing 125 and kept going.... so i ended up following him all the way into the city at that speed...

im sure if there is no danger, most decent cops wont book you..

Comment

of course theres good and bad everywhere and police are people too !
                      with a few years as a rider behind me i've meet alot of good cops on the
                      road and i've also had run in's with the lil hitlers that give the police a bad rap.

to be honest it's not the cops we hate it's the laws they uphold when we get caught bein naughty.
                      9375 9703

Comment

Originally posted by Brendon@Jan 8 2006, 01:26 AM
                        Very lucky mate. i think ive seen u on marmion a few times, once i was headin south toward mindarie and u headin north toward butler, and u gave me a nod of the head. if it was u, cheers champ... if not... oh well, 'hello' to whoever it was
                        [snapback]210975[/snapback]

yep thats me feel free to bust a wheelie next time you see me i know i would

Comment

Originally posted by horse@Jan 7 2006, 06:18 PM
                          see there really are some nice coppers out there, this makes 2 accounts in 2 days

[snapback]210979[/snapback]
                          Yer I'd just like to be introduced to one!

I've never ever been let off with warnings the copper rats

Comment

if he was heading up marmion towards mindarie there is only one cop who i think it would have been.

now would the real slim shady please stand up

Comment

There is another up this way...but not sure if he is still with the bike squad or involved with Warwick (maybe traffic)....first name is Paul....

He is a decent bloke.

With all the other comments re "decent cops", I am wondering if this is a new push by the Commish...in line with the Wednesday "Get to know you" rides. Mebbe the boys in blue are trying to show they are human after all. Big ask!

Steve
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X