Rider Down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down.

Maybe this should be in the Certified section but ehh....

Rider went down this arvo. Fatal. Here is what I have received.

Reg (if you want this PM me) - Fatal.

2 Guys, in the lead on a new orange Z1000, following him on a blue and
    white
    TLR1000 suzi, fanged past me on Rd, heading east, approaching St and then Hwy. They took off from the St lights
    and
    quickly disappeared out of view. I was stuck behind an extremely slow

type thing for a fair while, as I finally got past it I was approaching St and suddenly realised the TLR was down.

I pulled off onto and got to the rider ASAP, but I wasn't in any
    way
    anticipating seeing someone so completely devoid of life. I checked for pulse, breathing, corneal reflex - nada. His skin was kinda jaundiced as well. I started cardiac massage but stopped as soon as I realised his entire chest was like porridge.

I went and got a blanket from my car.

I then tried to get my extremely fucked up head together and called some folks to get the news out.

This guy was solidly built, dark hair, several tats, and wearing t-shirt
    and
    surf-trackies. However, in this case I don't think all the gear in the world could have saved him.

I think the bottom line is, if you do something wrong often enough, you
    will
    get fucked up - eventually.

[size=18]This message has been edited by myself. If you wish further details (eg Rego) PM me. Will reply Monday as no web at home.

Stay safe fellas
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

RIP

Just to let you know that its already posted in the News Flash Section Churchy

Comment

oh......dont read the news......
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

shit, was that the accident that was in the traffic reports all day yesterday arvo? i was at work and the entire shift all i could think about was "is it someone i know?!!?!?"

even if it wasn't, it's still not nice to hear yet another rider go down.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze be careful out there peoples, dont push your bike further than your skills.
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I AM WITH Churchy.nsx--if u do something wrong often enough it will catch u out one day-------- how often do we all go 4 a nites ride only to think [email protected]#k only just made it through the nite. we all know the elements
          are against us ,take care please

RIDE HARD ----- STAY SAFE.

Comment

Working...
          X