Interesting Conversation on JJJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Conversation on JJJ

Just listening to JJJ off their website right now (which will be 3 hours ahead of JJJ aired on perth), and on the Ross and Terri show, Ross was talking about Draggin jeans.

I didnt quite hear if he was a rider or not, but he extoled the virtues and how they are such a good invention (of sorts).

I love Ross Noble, i really enjoyed listening to him last summer, and i am glad he is back (albiet for a short time).

So who else is at work with draggins on ? I know i am

note : you should be able to hear what they were talking about at around 2:20pm perth time on regular JJJ

Originally posted by pkunk@Jan 9 2006, 11:23 AM
    Just listening to JJJ off their website right now (which will be 3 hours ahead of JJJ aired on perth), and on the Ross and Terri show, Ross was talking about Draggin jeans.

I didnt quite hear if he was a rider or not, but he extoled the virtues and how they are such a good invention (of sorts).
    [snapback]211596[/snapback]
    From memory Ross is an MC rider, pretty enthusiatic about it 2.

Have got the JJJs running through the headphones at the moment, getting a good chuckle from Ross and Terri.
    Also some funny looks from others in the office, when i start laughing to myself.

+ DOCWA.</span>STRE<span style="color:#008000">AKER

Comment

Good gear getting good press.

(My draggins are sitting next to me on my desk... have to dress business like here, lol)
      Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

kevlar turbin.... haha

Comment

Ross and Terri are FANTASTIC!!!!! JJJ directors should piss those 2 idiots off the morning show and replace them with people who are actually funny (like Ross and Terri!).
          Damo

Comment

yer i heard him going on about dragin jeans started off with him giving away his cloths and one of the items being a kevlar vest

ross and terri are good and i do like jay and the doctor in the morning as im still half asleep when i listern to them so its good to have some mindless shit on early do miss chris and craig tho and will and adam were better than jay and the doc

Comment

Quote from Ross Noble this afternoon, while talking about draggin jeans on JJJ.
              "you could stab me in the arse and i wouldn&#39;t even feel it!"
              :o

The J&#39;s rock, including Jay and The Doctor.

Comment

LOL.. yeah i caught the tail end of that sitting..

and yeah i got draggin jeans... mine still aint seen the bitumen yet... touch wood

my only downfall on them is they get pretty warm.. but i prefer warm over skin grafts.

Dont know if they would be better than leather... but until i get some, they will do
                Dreaded Ex-Harley Rider.. but the new one turns, and stops, and goes, and........

Comment

Ross does ride Dirt and Road from a magazine profile ive read about him.

Very funny bloke

Comment

The whole Draggin discussion started coz Ross wants to be pecked by a live chicken....he has a kevlar vest that he is gonna wear for protection

Comment

Working...
                    X