I got a NEW BLADE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a NEW BLADE!!!!

Well, I've done it! I went and traded my poor cursed GSXR1000 on something that will hopefully bring better luck...namely a 2005 CBR1000RR!!!!!! I got $12000 trade for mine which I consider pretty good since its got a hole in the engine and a leaky water pump case (my fault - i suck at installing o-rings!).

The Blade cost me $16990 ride away so as soon as Mr Moneypants (CBA) gives me 5 large, i can take delivery!! YAAY! Here is a pic of it but i'll put up some more photos when i actually get it

Damo

Sweet... I love the Blades. Top o' my list for when I upgrade.
    So u gonna change ur forum name?

Comment

I guess I'll have to! I didn't think about that. I'll see if i can change it to my personalised plates that are sitting at Welshpool waiting for the day of my return home....sob....i wish that was now!
      Damo

Comment

Congratulations, wicked choice and welcome to team red Your gonna have to change that username tho....

Originally posted by gixxer_dude@Jan 9 2006, 03:05 PM
        I got $12000 trade for mine which I consider pretty good since its got a hole in the engine and a leaky water pump case (my fault - i suck at installing o-rings!).
        [snapback]211717[/snapback]

.....Now where is that number i had lying round here for the Honda Shop

Comment

Welcome to Honda land
          Pity it is red
          * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Congrats mate...nice bike...may you have lots of fun riding her
            It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

Comment

congrates dude hope you enjoy even if it is red?

ride safe
              9375 9703

Comment

I ahd a choice of black or red but comingfrom a Black GSXR1000, its a bugger to keep looking shiny and new. At least the red will hide any dust that MAY settle on it (unlikely )
                Damo

Comment

Nice choice dude, unfortunately mine is parked (unless the old boy is on it again <_<) and i am on the other side of the earth, but i am having fun picking up some goodies for it while im OS.

have fun!

Comment

Nice pick up...one step closer to a Yamaha eh?
                    Originally posted by Viper
                    I'm probably fucking something up.
                    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                    Administrator

Comment

So, your new user name will be "CBR1000RR"??

Congrats man - good that you got rid of the other beast for something that hopefully won&#39;t cause you any grief!
                      I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer_dude@Jan 9 2006, 03:38 PM
                        I ahd a choice of black or red but comingfrom a Black GSXR1000, its a bugger to keep looking shiny and new. At least the red will hide any dust that MAY settle on it (unlikely  )
                        [snapback]211737[/snapback]

True that
                        * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

OOoohhhh, maybe you could be bladedude, its not registered yet.

Comment

Congrats, looks hot, but doesnt change the fact that its a honda... be careful... i heard the batteries on those are very dodgy at times

Well done mate, ride safe

Comment

GO THe HONDA
                              "Sometimes I do stupid stuff, and I don't even know why...
                              it's as if my body was being controlled by some sadistic, immoral puppet-master."

Comment

Working...
                              X