• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Supporters

I have been a member of PSB for a while now and have gotten a lot out of it

info
    friendships
    heaps'o'laughs

if you think you have received similar or feel as though through the WHOLE YEAR you get AUD$20 value from this site why not contribute as a supporter.

The PSB owners pay for ALL the web hostings out of their own pocket, so to contribute to this and help a little bit please go to:

MY CONTROLS>
    Purchase Paid Subscriptions>
    Follow prompts...

You need...
    1 a paypal credit account OR someone who will pay on your behalf
    2 to email Deej to correlate between your forum name and your paypal account

ALL MONIES RAISED FROM THIS PAID SUBSCRIPTION GO DIRECTLY INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT THE WEB HOSTING IS PAID FROM.

What you get:

the knowledge that you helped out OUR growing community

and a very personal warm cup of fuck all else!

THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY

YOU WILL NOT BE FROWNED UPON IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE THIS OPTION

IT IS COMPLETELY VOLOUNTARY

Cheers

Dubs

Originally posted by Dubs@Jan 9 2006, 09:46 PM
    and a very personal warm cup of fuck all else!
    [snapback]211951[/snapback]
    I could do with one of them at the moment...

Dubs, do you know if we are contacted when our $20 runs out after a year? Or does the Supporter badge under your avatar just vanish one day and you think to yourself, "hmm, better pay up..."
    I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

bugger

Comment

$20 isn't much when you think of it. Every time you come home from work/club etc, Dump all your change into a glass jar (or piggie bank if you are that way inclined). You'll find it adds up real fast (well just a little over 5c a day for the whole year will get you even). I'm not saying that they want $20 in 5c pieces, you can get it changed at a bank or just use your cc.

I use the lid off a spindle of blank dvd's, but I have a lot of those around. You could even use a sock (then it would double as a very effective improvised weapon).

Yes, I have become a supporter after lurking here for a long time (just havent updated my account).

Mods, for those without CC's/paypal, do you have any other means of payment?

Comment

Yep, I have to say that $20 is a small price to pay for the value you can get out of the forums....but like anything else, you only get back what you put in, so obviously a key thing is to contribute.

Originally posted by Sammytrailor@Jan 9 2006, 11:00 PM
          Mods, for those without CC's/paypal, do you have any other means of payment?
          [snapback]212024[/snapback]
          One suggestion might be to open a thread in Forum Support asking for someone who does have paypal to do the payment for you, then you can simply netbank the funds or hand it to them in cash?

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
          your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

i beleive that pay pal now takes debit card....not sure though
            A site all parents should check regulary
            http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz@Jan 9 2006, 11:12 PM
              i beleive that pay pal now takes debit card....not sure though
              [snapback]212033[/snapback]
              They take the mastercard debit card, I used that for my trackday tickets.
              Bankwest that is.

Comment

yup i felt like i was a psbstooge for not doing it(thats just me), but thats because i'd been on here for a year before it happened, and no i wasnt bantered in anyway
                i dont have a CC and dont intend on getting one just yet either, i got someone to do it for me (cheers 'you know who you are&#39, i agree its money well spent hell i'd only waste it somehow anyway

Comment

Originally posted by tigerleo62@Jan 9 2006, 10:26 PM
                  I could do with one of them at the moment...

Dubs, do you know if we are contacted when our $20 runs out after a year? Or does the Supporter badge under your avatar just vanish one day and you think to yourself, "hmm, better pay up..."
                  [snapback]211992[/snapback]

your supporter badge will drop off and IF YOU CHOOSE to renew then you do so

Credit card is THE ONLY form of payment by PAYPAL and you can only pay a lump sum of AUD $20

no installments

so, again, if you dont have a card - and want to contribute - ask someone

Dubs

Comment

Done. Thanx for the reminder Dubs.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

lol i have done this about a month ago and then completely forgot to send a pm or anything ( I have the reciept to prove it ) $20 bucks is stuff all for the good value you get from PSB

Oh and pm to Deej sent. Oh wait it is there sweet when diid that happen?!

Comment

Can be paid with Paypal account , did it last night .

Comment

Actually Dubs, theres a 'new' bit to PAYPAL, whereby you can do BANK Funding, direct from your bank account.

Make Payments Simple with Bank Funding

To help make your payments easier, PayPal recommends setting up Bank Funding. This way, you can make instant payments directly from your bank account and enjoy these additional benefits:
                          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

$20 cheap as.....

Maybe the people who pay the membership get a free forum that only they can post in and a monthly raffle of something to do with motorcycles..?

That's what the other group I belong to did , and it increased the membership 10 fold...

Just a thought !
                            <span style='font-family:Impact'>"HELL YEAH IT&#39;S A TWIN, AND AN EVIL ONE AT THAT"</span>

Comment

*best arnie voice*

support it now you girly man

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
                              1,041,427 SHU
                              go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

Working...
                              X