Guy On Charles St Off-Ramp....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy On Charles St Off-Ramp....

To the guy sitting on his bike... helmet off... on the charles st off-ramp 10/01 bout 5.00pm ... sorry i didn't get to pull over :mellow: .

By the time i came round the bend in the left lane, saw you on the right, i had about 6 cars up my clacker . Hope you got the bike sorted, i went past again at 6.30 but you weren't there....

regards,
    lethal.

Originally posted by lethalw@Jan 11 2006, 05:03 PM
    To the guy sitting on his bike... helmet off... on the charles st off-ramp 10/01 bout 5.00pm* ... sorry i didn't get to pull over :mellow: .

By the time i came round the bend in the left lane, saw you on the right, i had about 6 cars up my clacker * . Hope you got the bike sorted, i went past again at 6.30 but you weren't there....

regards,
    lethal.
    [snapback]213112[/snapback]
    Ditto! came past this point yesterday at warp factor 9 with cars up my chuff without being able to see if you were ok... bit hard to turn around there and come back.
    It was a ZZR 250 so i'm guessing it will be a terminal mechanical breakdown.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Same thing here - left lane, cars up my ass and to my right. No where to stop, especially in the cage.

Comment

Shit we musta all passed him... bit hard to spot him where he was, even harder to stop and comeback.

Hope it wasn't too serious a problem.
        Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

bet the poor bastard was sitting there wondering why no fucka would stop for him...and yes, i was one of those as well (left lane blah blah blah)

actually, it was a pretty dangerous place to be, and i wouldn't have recommended anyone stop there for any reason, guy really should've rolled down to the end of the concrete wall (unless something was siezed up and he couldn't)
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Any one checked... he might still be there.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

:o Mightve been Michal or Polishbiker.... i know they were havin some zzr 250 hassles!!! Unfortunaly i dont have their contact number (as they live together, one number for both )

Comment

Any one checked... he might still be there.
                guess the good news is that he wasn't there this arvo!!
                "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                X