non-matching helmet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-matching helmet

Hey all.. I just need some opinions on helmet colour.. If I ride a yellow/black k5 gsxr and wear a nakano replica (red) helmet would i look like a compete wank? i want to buy a new helmet but not sure what colour.

if i was a fashionista i would say yes it would look a bit crap.

bit like a bumble bee, with a red helmet like u see in the cartoons!
    best sticking with a black/ silver helmet i would say, just a girls opinion, but then we girls like our shoes to match our handbags

pick whichever one takes ur fancy and bollocks to co-ordination!

Comment

shoei - camber TC3 would look great!

http://www.shoei-helmets.com/main.html

Comment

Im just a big Arai fan... its either the nakano rep, the plain yellow (which i already have but its 5 yrs old) or the suomy extreme flowers which is gold (looks amazing).

Comment

Shark also do a nice black/yellow/silver, plus it's real easy to change the screen's on them
          If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

My GixxaH is red, silver and black. My 2 shoei's do no match my bike at all, they are bright and in your face kinda lids.

I have them cause thats what I like. Were what you want, does it matter if it aint fashion tunes together...

Comment

ask to go sit on your bike with your gear on wearing it.
              take a photo or something , if you think you look like a dick dont buy it.
              if you think it looks cool buy it

id go more ofr comfort than color as well.
              Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

Comment

[attachmentid=1746]
                I ride a blood orange (ford colour) bike, and by pure chance scored this jacket off ebay for US $164.... an absolute steal but I look like i'm straight out of kill bill, and if i get another bike other than black or orange i'll look like a right twat...

My advice, (with my best "black eye for the queer guy" accent) stick with neutral colours, ie. gloss black, matt black, satin black or any other shade of black you can think of.

Plus if you have a fat head like yours truly, it can also be quite slimming

My 2c
                "I could have been anything. I could have been a fisherman. Fishermen, they get up in the morning, they fish, they sell fish, they smell fish. Reminds me of a girl I used to go with, Yvonne. She smelled like fish"

Comment

Get matching gloves - it will be sweet
                  I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

I was getting a matte black bike and bought a metalic grey helmet...

I've changed my mind and am getting a red bike now... meh.

Take jen's advice - buy a matching handbag instead

Comment

I never look at the persons helmet , too busy preving at the bike they are on.

<span style='font-family:Impact'>"HELL YEAH IT&#39;S A TWIN, AND AN EVIL ONE AT THAT"</span>

Comment

You&#39;re more likey to change your bike than your helmet, so unless you decide to get the same colour bike forever, just get the helmet you like.

Unless you want to do what my friend did, he resprayed his GS1200 to suit the colour of his new Givi box!
                        http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Okay i ride a green beastie and my helmet is Red (red/black/silver HJC) but my boots are red, and my gloves are red/black.

About the only thing I&#39;m gonna do is get a new jacket with red on it.

I just tied the red to the bike by getting red brake/clutch lines and red anodized pre-load adjustors and clutch/brake resevoir covers.

To be honest if you like the colour ....who cares.
                          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

helmets are a very personal choice and not to many peps colour match
                            including most racers.

so i reckon you buy a lid that you like and most importantly fits and don&#39;t worry bout the colour match unless your a trendy pretty that has to match everything
                            9375 9703

Comment

[attachmentid=1751]

[attachmentid=1750]

This helmet has jumped to the top of my list.... it wont match the bike but i reckon it looks the business....

Comment

Working...
                              X