No announcement yet.

Bike shop websites. Good, Bad or ugly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike shop websites. Good, Bad or ugly?

Just been going through several bike shop websites including some at home in Perth there and well some are pretty average considering the amount of time they've been up.

I do a lot of shopping on the net, due to my working hours etc. Some sites have products listed but when you go in to look at the desired products, they just aint there.

In this day and age of the internet and business being conducted over the net on a regular basis, you'd think that some of these shops would really pick their act up.

I've been looking for a decent set of 1 & 2 pce leathers and it's bloody hard doing that on the net. If I had my size for all brands I could buy here but because some of our Australian bike shop sites are pretty average then I'd be more than likely to go to overseas sites like I have done in the past.

I mean these bike shops, if they had a shit hot website that they could sell from well they'd prolly make some more cash and even be able to hire someone to run just that. Now that wouldn't be to bad at all.

What do you guys think, seriously though, how many shop on the web? I do for I'd say 75% of bike products.

i never have dont like the payment methods ie credit cards i dont got one.... isnt agvsport an australian brand they got good 1 and 2 piece leathers ? check them out campo
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Really? see I never knew that. Will do a search and see what they have on offer. Thanks mate!

Comment

www.agvsport.com.au
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Just seen the site, not bad but there's no listing of distributors or pricing.

Comment

www.tigerangel.com.au

they even let you design your own leathers.

Comment

Thanks Pete, just having a look now. Cheers

Comment

I know what u mean.
                I'm shopping round for new 2 piece Alpinestars and found the GUN leathers in grey/black.

I can get em for US$ 547+Shipping for USA... ~850 AUD
                If you want i'll give u dudes email and u can ask ...
                Here similar are $1500 AUD
                Will you insure me?!

Comment

I know what u mean.
                  I'm shopping round for new 2 piece Alpinestars and found the GUN leathers in grey/black.

I can get em for 537+Shipping for USA...
                  If you want i'll give u dudes email and u can ask ...
                  Here similar are $1500 AUD
                  Mate, I'd love more details, bring it on!!! Either whack it in here or PM me.

Comment

Re: Bike shop websites. Good, Bad or ugly?

I've been looking for a decent set of 1 & 2 pce leathers and it's bloody hard doing that on the net. If I had my size for all brands I could buy here but because some of our Australian bike shop sites are pretty average then I'd be more than likely to go to overseas sites like I have done in the past.
                    http://www.waldenmiller.com.au/

Not cheap but you should find something suitable on there.
                    M o r g z

Comment

Working...
                    X