Medically unfit for Naval Service, no more Navy for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medically unfit for Naval Service, no more Navy for me

Well it's happened, last week had my medical, only told a few guys cause I was going to plan a couple of things but now I've just been given some information that I really fuckin despise! My girl's going to hate this, I know it.

So this is how it goes, I get sent to Sydney against my will and after telling my Heads of Departments that there is a 90% chance I'll be getting discharged from the navy anyway. They don't care. They say "If you don't turn up to your base by this date, we'll send you to military prison"

So I'm now in Sydney and of course 2 months later they declare me "unfit for Naval service"

But how's this, "oh well it's going to take at least two weeks for us to get your documents around the relevent departments plus we need workplace reports from your boss" This could take all up another two months.......2 more fuckin months in this hole!! So much for being home by Xmas.

I can't believe these guys are fucking me over like this.....AGAIN!!!

My boss says there's nothing he can do but wait, all I hear is fuckin wait!!!

Sorry about the rant guys but I got no one here to talk to. It's just fucked. Doesn't matter about all the good work I do for this joint, they still screw me over.

dont know whether the cheer or not dude ....

depends .. its good that u get to come home.. pity its like this tho and that u have to wait another two months thats shite ....
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Campo Bro,

You told me potentially 18 months in Sydney when you weren't sure about your discharge.

If you get back in 4 then you're doing really well.

Chin up, and daydream of West Coast Highway and the River runs bro...

Comment

Campo Bro,

You told me potentially 18 months in Sydney when you weren't sure about your discharge.

If you get back in 4 then you're doing really well.

Chin up, and daydream of West Coast Highway and the River runs bro...
        Very true without a doubt but these guys knew I was going towards a discharge not really by choice either. The 18 months was because I was supposed to post onto HMAS Parramatta next month. Just hate knowing I'm going to miss the best part of the year at home. I can't remember the last time I was home for Xmas.

Comment

good to hear your getting out and will be back home soonish !!

You never know it may take less time that you would expect to tidy up all the loose ends.

I guess when you join the forces you kind of forfeat part of your life :cry:

hope it all happens sooner rather than later

Comment

hey put it like this .. one more month is still prior to chrissy .. and u'll be back for the new year ....
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

tell those pen pushers you got a pack of psb riders to cum back too and need to get home NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! if you aint workin for em no more

good news you comin back bad that they fuk u round dude hope it gets sorted soon
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Hey Campo, did it take them that long to realise you aren't mentally fit?
                Seriously though... good for you... c u when u get back!

Comment

I predict some country rides coming up..... You have not forgotten how to ride have ya :?:

Only asking because of all that good weather you have been having over there :oops:

See ya soon.

Comment

Its all good man, like the boyz said, u r coming home and more than likely sooner rather than later.

Chin up and I will be back dere in about 3 weeks dude. We will have ya round for dinner again and this time hopefully it wont be bloody raining so u can make it on time :?
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Working...
                    X