New bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bike

Hey people, am looking to get another training bike, is there a site or company I can use to check to see if the bike has any outstanding finance or if it is stolen.
    Thanks

REVS ? In da phone book. I assume its all registered vehicles, not just cages.

(registry of encumbered vehicles)
    Remember....Your only young once.....

But you can be immature for as long as you bloody well like!

Comment

Originally posted by axefanatic@Jan 15 2006, 06:37 PM
      REVS ? In da phone book. I assume its all registered vehicles, not just cages.

(registry of encumbered vehicles)
      [snapback]215079[/snapback]
      Cheers mate, being a bit of a dullard will that tell me if it has been stolen or any other nasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by steve157@Jan 15 2006, 06:41 PM
        Cheers mate, being a bit of a dullard will that tell me if it has been stolen or any other nasty stuff.
        [snapback]215080[/snapback]
        No - just finance or other legal encumberances.
        When buying the bike, make sure they have a copy of the last rego renewal which will have their name/address on it. You can ask for some ID (driver license etc.) to match it up if you're a little iffy about it.

Comment

Here you go - this link will help
          I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Whats on the shopping list steve?

Comment

Originally posted by leezxr@Jan 15 2006, 07:02 PM
              Whats on the shopping list steve?*
              [snapback]215088[/snapback]
              Little VTR 250
              Thanks tigerleo thats what I was looking for

Comment

Oooooh Vtr nice move steve... why u doing it now that ive passed my test ... shoulda done that a few months ago mate

Comment

And your local constabulary will let you know if it's nicked or not.
                  I checked when I got mine.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery@Jan 15 2006, 10:14 PM
                    And your local constabulary will let you know if it's nicked or not.
                    I checked when I got mine.
                    [snapback]215187[/snapback]
                    What just go in and ask? Wonder if the guys in the licence centre can check it out <_<
                    Checked up on REVS and it came out ok

Sorry Brendon was the XT that bad????

Comment

Sure thing, just give them a call and they will check for you.

Comment

Yea! got my little VTR, Its a 2005 matt black, great little bike and its got a roo pipe which makes it sound better than my 900
                        So anyone looking for some lessons on one give me a call and get your PSB discount

Comment

Originally posted by steve157@Jan 18 2006, 08:00 AM
                          Yea! got my little VTR, Its a 2005 matt black, great little bike and its got a roo pipe which makes it sound better than my 900
                          So anyone looking for some lessons on one give me a call and get your PSB discount
                          [snapback]216202[/snapback]
                          Shit - someone&#39;s sold you my bike???

Runs outside, nope, mine is still there...

Cool - what a luxury and a thrill to learn on a VTR compared to a CB

I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Originally posted by steve157@Jan 18 2006, 08:00 AM
                            [snapback]216202[/snapback]
                            damn! missed out on riding one of those by a mth and a half!
                            not that i&#39;m complaining the XT wasn&#39;t bad.. just would have made me look cooler what with the LOSER vest on and all

Comment

And just as I was getting used to the XT. Well, was thinking about buying one, least I will get a good feeling for whether I like it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X