2006 Model Bikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Model Bikes

Hear that the new Blade will be here in April, any update on the arival of the ZX10R?

The write up on the new blade in AMCN could be read a number of ways (they are never going to say a new bike sucks as they all realistically bow to the great advertising revenue God), my feeling was that they liked it but ..... well maybe wern't that impressed?
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Originally posted by hokoyo@Jan 16 2006, 11:49 AM
    Hear that the new Blade will be here in April, any update on the arival of the ZX10R?

The write up on the new blade in AMCN could be read a number of ways (they are never going to say a new bike sucks as they all realistically bow to the great advertising revenue God), my feeling was that they liked it but ..... well maybe wern't that impressed?
    [snapback]215353[/snapback]

Its a honda!! WHO would be impressed?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by hokoyo@Jan 16 2006, 11:49 AM

[snapback]215353[/snapback]

The 10 is apparently any day now, the R1's and GS crap R's are here already, the blade apparetnly will be here in February according to someone on Saturday???

Comment

Yeah, I saw a R1SP at Causeway Yamaha today! Ohlins forks and Marchesinis look trick!

ha ha, R1SP looks a bit like japlish for lisp: risp.

Comment

I'm guessing that belongs to God!

Comment

Yes and keep your grubby mitts off it till the pipes arrive tmrw.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Deej@Jan 16 2006, 09:49 AM
              Yes and keep your grubby mitts off it till the pipes arrive tmrw.

[snapback]215505[/snapback]
              Hmm if I read that right, once the pipes turn up we can have a ride? I bags a ride at the PSB track day

Comment

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

LOL!

What pipes? Termignoni?

Comment

Actually no, I got Akro's again but I must say the Termi's look very sweet.

Comment

u lucky fella deej
                      we are gonna want pics

Comment

Provided the pipes go on, I'll take some tmrw.

Comment

Deej, I am going to explain this to you very simply...

Termigonis BELONG with Marchesinis and Ohlins.

if you need further education on the subject please come see me

How's the sound? any different to the standard R1?

Comment

Gixxers are already here

I got my '06 in December '05

Comment

Working...
                            X