Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1SP - First Ride

I have a dilemma......

Four hours ago I took delivery on a thing of beauty. Something that stirred my soul and made my toes tingle.

Now, I’v bought some things of beauty in my time…..be it land, sea, air, but there is something interesting that just happened. I have still got a boner from the three kilometers I put on it between the shop and my house and I didn’t ride faster than 55 kph, and I swear to god …..I didn’t do a minger.

Now, there is something wrong with this, something I don’t understand. Something I have not felt before. Is it pride of ownership? Is it the rarity? Is it the fact that every cage driver was looking at it? Is it the fact that I felt like I was riding my scooter as I slowed down to the lights and the front went unusually light and unstable as any last skeric of gyroscopic force lost its influence on the Marchesini’s. Or is it the cool gold things that join the wheels to the bike that have ‘Ohlins’ written on them. Fuck knows what to do with all the adjustments, but by heck, they sure make me feel like Rossi…. only an inch taller.

If only I had the ability to get the most out of this bike. Ahh well, im just going to have to pretend.

OK, so here is my dilemma. It has 3km on it. It is in the garage, it is a warm night, and I have a strategy assignment to do. There is something wrong with the world.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

PHOTOS,PHOTOS,PHOTOS and more PHOTOS
    your teasing us now

Comment

How many times can you get caught chucking a wheelie before you lose ya licence?

aaaaaaaah, 1.

Comment

My free motorcycle run-in service is always at your disposal Deej.
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

God damn.
          sigpic

Comment

i hate you.

no, not really!

yes i do

i remember the first night i had both of my brand newies, and i remember clocking the first 100k's that very night on both, remember exactly where as well. it is a thing of beauty to have that brand new machine between your legs, the feeling is impossible to explain. there's 2hours and 20 minutes of tonight left, get out there and start putting them k's on!!!

actually, i seem to remember someone who picked up there new bike on a friday arvo, and booked it in for it's first service for the monday morning while he was at it. woodzter?
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

....................just be careful with the tyres for the 1st 100k's ok Deej?
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

yes....... learnt that lesson already...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Nice ride Mr D, I'm sure it will be a fun ride....

I bet it looks like this:

Comment

Ok .... i would like "ONE" Yamaha to match my Yamaha shirt

Lovely ride there Deej , hope she obeys and treats you right !

Comment

There are lots of things in life that I can live without...

An R1SP isn't one of them.

To say that I was not jealous would be a lie.

Stu
                      Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

i notice deej doesn't seem to be online anymore, guess he sorted the dilemma....and i'm hoping the r1 won
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

RIDE IT!!!

Then do an all-nighter getting your assignment done, like all 'good' students do.

sigpic

Comment

Deej for gods sake man, get out and ride it. Think of the children!

Comment

Oh dear, you have discovered Marchasinis and Ohlins.

Oh dear Oh Dear OH DEAR....

What in gods name are you going to do for next years upgrade?

Go riding my dear man, a thing like that is built to be ridden, it would be a sin to have it a year and only do 1000kms. Fuck the assignment, there are more important things.

(and if you need someone to ride with, give me a call)

Comment

Working...
                              X