PSB Moto Italiano Photos Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Moto Italiano Photos Part 2

Unfortunatly the location in Freo I wanted to use was locked up so we had to improvise.
    Heaps of yellow in the Freo pics beacause of the lighting, took out as much as I could which is why they look a bit strange in colour...
    Not my best work but anyway had a good night thank's everyone.
    If you guys who were there want hi res versions of these PM me with your email adress and the pic you want and I will send it to you...
    PS Probably not dial up friendly...

God was my co-piolt, but we crashed and I had to eat him.

Thanks mate, you're damn right they're not dial up friendly. Well done doing them so quick.

I had a great night, sorry to those who didn't hang around for the ride, dinner took a little longer than expected.
    <div align="center">
    "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

Once again thanks for the ride. I reckon the pics look really good, may also have something to do with whats in the photo. Cheers

+ DOCWA.</span>STRE<span style="color:#008000">AKER

Comment

Now thats the way to spend a Tuesday evening! Good food, good company, some very tidy machinery, a great little fang, and some nice shots to top it all off! Well done Doc & Nero for organising, and thanks Cameron for the photos. I hope to have the Hailwood ready for the next one. Cheers.

Comment

Dubs loikey

Dubs

Comment

sorry guys.. we had to take off.. .. hope fully next time it will be a little quicker.. maybe ask them for a drive thru service??

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

Good food, people, place and of course bikes.

It was a lonely drive home in the cage.

Comment

[quote]

did you take this (and the similar ones) as panorama&#39;s , if so what stitching software did you use ????

was a good night, nice to meet some the people - dont know what happened to the ride, i left last , saw you heading down riverside drive, got caught in the traffic and lights at uwa. and never saw you again . i thought murray said ytou were going to do the north river run (neds to mos park) but i guess not

cheers

Comment

This shot is just cropped Corks, I dont have panorama on my camera and I have never used stiching sofware, not the automatic type anyway. Sorry you didnt make it to the shoot in freo.

[quote]

did you take this (and the similar ones) as panorama&#39;s , if so what stitching software did you use ????

was a good night, nice to meet some the people - dont know what happened to the ride, i left last , saw you heading down riverside drive, got caught in the traffic and lights at uwa. and never saw you again . i thought murray said ytou were going to do the north river run (neds to mos park) but i guess not

cheers
                  [snapback]216437[/snapback]

Comment

pleasant evening all. great to catch up with like minded individuals. what was that quote again? "we&#39;re entitled to be snobs" thanks to Dr Evil again. The Italiano numbers are rising
                    look forward to the next event.
                    quattro
                    bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
                    -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
                    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Freo seems to always be the place. I wasn&#39;t able to come due to finishing a job late

Comment

Pitty you couldnt make it dj, Freo is good apart from the incandesent lighting in some parts, nice and quite to, usually dont get hassled by security etc, need to find some new locations but, I would like to get to the other side of the harbor and do some shots....

Originally posted by djnitrous@Jan 18 2006, 09:46 PM
                        Freo seems to always be the place. I wasn&#39;t able to come due to finishing a job late
                        [snapback]216517[/snapback]

Comment

Great Pics, the profile shots against that fence are mint!

Im curious what white balance was used on the camera with the yellow (phosphorus?) lights?

Also what camera you use?

Comment

We sure were giving those folks in the lambretta restuarant what for, like revving our bikes while sationary, I think I upset some folks somehow.......

Im still having nightmares of riding my bike off that jetty.
                            Some kind of inner urge to just ride off it to see what happens.

Comment

Hey you tech monkey

Originally posted by Dingo@Jan 18 2006, 10:27 PM
                              Im curious what white balance was used on the camera with the yellow (phosphorus?) lights?
                              I bet it was AWB, when it comes to doing shots under them silly lights you&#39;ll always find some yellow look to the photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X