Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT - Trackday Riders Forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • URGENT - Trackday Riders Forms

    Gday All,

    Could all the riders that have not already done so ... please return the Registration form to me as a matter of urgency.

    I require shirt sizes to place the order.

    Cheers
    Hewie
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

    Some say he only showers on even days of the week

    Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

    All we know is he's Hewie.

  • #2
    If you get time it might be worth posting a list of who hasn't given you a form yet.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hewie@Jan 18 2006, 08:14 AM
      Gday All,

      Could all the riders that have not already done so ... please return the Registration form to me as a matter of urgency.

      I require shirt sizes to place the order.

      Cheers
      Hewie
      [snapback]216206[/snapback]
      Hi Hewie

      My bike is out of action & I won't be on the track so I won't be filling in a form & I'll need to sell my place.
      Cheers

      Mr John



      Comment


      • #4
        List Here

        Clicky Clicky
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

        Some say he only showers on even days of the week

        Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

        All we know is he's Hewie.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Hewie,

          I know Ninja is working away, not sure if he is back for the day, but he would need a XXL I reckon.

          cheers
          Fastgir1
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Um. Someone else paid for me and i havent even seen a registration form yet. How do i view or get one . Cheers

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Courts@Jan 18 2006, 08:24 AM
              Um. Someone else paid for me and i havent even seen a registration form yet. How do i view or get one . Cheers
              [snapback]216214[/snapback]
              Ditto. Still waiting on details for payment though... Hope you guys haven't forgotten me!

              Also, Can you add me to that list Hewie?

              ta,
              bman.
              Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

              Comment


              • #8
                Courts, Bman

                Can you please pm me a email addy and Ill send you the forms.

                Cheers

                Hewie
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

                Some say he only showers on even days of the week

                Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

                All we know is he's Hewie.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hewie@Jan 18 2006, 09:27 AM
                  Courts, Bman

                  Can you please pm me a email addy and Ill send you the forms.

                  Cheers

                  Hewie
                  [snapback]216241[/snapback]
                  have you cleaned some of your PM's yet hewie? last report was its full

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yeah ... its got some space in it.

                    Mr John ... doh ..what happened ? nothing serious I hope.
                    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

                    Some say he only showers on even days of the week

                    Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

                    All we know is he's Hewie.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Someone *cough* Hewie *cough* was supposed to give me the forms for Ryder on Monday. I think he may have forgotten.
                      I'll find out a shirt size and sms it to you. I'll have to get the forms later sometime.
                      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ice@Jan 19 2006, 01:03 PM
                        Someone* *cough* Hewie *cough* was supposed to give me the forms for Ryder on Monday.* I think he may have forgotten.
                        I'll find out a shirt size and sms it to you.* I'll have to get the forms later sometime.
                        [snapback]216783[/snapback]
                        Nooooooo .. He was sick on monday... He forgot on Tuesday
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

                        Some say he only showers on even days of the week

                        Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

                        All we know is he's Hewie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          faxed mine today.

                          hope you got it!
                          HONDA! F#@ YER!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sweeds for faxed!!



                            NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Will fax mine off tonight.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X