Motorcycle Panel & Paint
    Q-Zar Fremantle
    Rated-R Parts
    PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
    Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
    CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
    Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

I think someone is pulling thier dick buy it now for 6 grang 2005 customized yeah right

Comment

What a squid.

Oh, and also
        Dod-gy

Comment

2005 'busa hey.
          Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Lucky no one will fall for the scheme anyway because its so god damn ugly.

Comment

c'mon guys, you could have a go, maybe 20 cents? watta ya got to lose?
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

mmm

big flashy item way under priced with a seller of 0 feedback and a member for 2 days..

SCAM SCAM SCAM
                RIP Scott!
                RIP Onikage!
                RIP ODDZ!

Comment

well i offered $2.50 and it was rejected!

Comment

these 'sorts' of bikes were being advertised in the autotrader for a while, really low prices and very poor spelling along with the price followed with au after it made it really sus. unfortunately these scams do sometimes work, thats why they do it
                    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Yup.. this is the kind of reply u'd get from enquiring to one of these types of ads in autotrader..

Hello there,
                      Thank you for your interest in purchasing my bike.
                      First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the bike and the way we can complete
                      a transaction since March 2005 i am located in Czech Republic where i tried to develop a business down here in Prague but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the bike.
                      I'm from Perth WA, AU but the bike is here in Czech Republic with me.
                      Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to finish the deal and sell my bike to you.
                      I bought it directly from an authorized dealer.The bike is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed in my pics, it is stored in my garage.
                      I am the first owner of the bike I have all the documentations required for registration, you’ll have no problem with that at your place because it is still registered in AU.
                      I realise that is a cheap price for such a bike but my special situation makes me do things
                      that i would't do in normal circumstances and belive me it is not easy at all for me to sell a
                      thing which was one of my dreams during last years.The buy it now price is 6,500AUD.The title is free and clear.
                      So if you are ready to pay the buy it now price, we will deal right now.
                      The payment must be done using a 3rd party service untill you will receive the bike in front of your house.
                      From here I will support the shipping taxes, insurance and handling and you will receive the bike within 5 to 7 days tops.
                      I have to tell you that I have other serious offers that I have to consider and I will make a
                      decision regarding this sale function of time of payment and price.

Have a nice day!!!

Hmmm lets just say I was bored and curious and no I didn't send my cold hard cash to him

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey@Jan 19 2006, 09:01 AM
                        Yup.. this is the kind of reply u'd get from enquiring to one of these types of ads in autotrader..

Hello there,
                        Thank you for your interest in purchasing my bike.
                        First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the bike and the way we can complete
                        a transaction since March 2005 i am located in Czech Republic where i tried to develop a business down here in Prague but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the bike.
                        Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to finish the deal and sell my bike to you.
                        I bought it directly from an authorized dealer.The bike is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed in my pics, it is stored in my garage.
                        I am the first owner of the bike I have all the documentations required for registration, you’ll have no problem with that at your place because it is still registered in AU.
                        I realise that is a cheap price for such a bike but my special situation makes me do things
                        that i would't do in normal circumstances and belive me it is not easy at all for me to sell a
                        thing which was one of my dreams during last years.The buy it now price is 6,500AUD.The title is free and clear.
                        So if you are ready to pay the buy it now price, we will deal right now.
                        The payment must be done using a 3rd party service untill you will receive the bike in front of your house.
                        From here I will support the shipping taxes, insurance and handling and you will receive the bike within 5 to 7 days tops.
                        I have to tell you that I have other serious offers that I have to consider and I will make a
                        decision regarding this sale function of time of payment and price.
                        Have a nice day!!!
                        Hmmm lets just say I was bored and curious and no I didn't send my cold hard cash to him
                        [snapback]216628[/snapback]
                        yeh, stock standard rubbish, I was curious once too
                        If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey@Jan 19 2006, 09:01 AM
                          [snapback]216628[/snapback]
                          If this were true , it wouldnt be a prob . Couple foine calls to mates in Prague and the bike can be looked at in a heartbeat !

Comment

Originally posted by saf@Jan 19 2006, 10:47 AM
                            If this were true , it wouldnt be a prob . Couple foine calls to mates in Prague and the bike can be looked at in a heartbeat !
                            [snapback]216676[/snapback]
                            Pity it wasn't a coupla phone calls to Prague to sort the prick out
                            If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

This listing (#4605500696) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X