wiggum's media watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiggum's media watch

they're picking on us (what's new) ....and boasting about it as well!
    from the wanneroo times

[attachmentid=1798]

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

because motorcycles don't have front number plates in WA and are difficult to identify
    Well, we certainly are different in the West, aren't we?
    I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

It was only a matter of time before some meida type got bored and decided to target Bikes.

Comment

"we are only targeting motorcycles, not cars"

does this mean they dont bother with any other pictures they get, they only keep the bike pic&#39;s <_<

Comment

Has anyone this board gotten a speeding ticket from the rear facing camera yet? i have not heard of anyone getting one or even seeing one.

Comment

yeah one guy did just after it started
            Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
            "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

20 bikes my god that&#39;s a lot - NOT

They come and and visit us do they wonder if they bring the piccy with them

Thought Mystery had got snapped on the Great Eastern Hwy Bypass, didn&#39;t read that he had had a visit though

I&#39;d like to know on what roads these 20 naughty bikes were speeding
              If you&#39;ve put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you&#39;ve already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

if motorcyclists are the only ones being targeted i recon we start targeting multanova operators.
                a good kick in the nuts should work well, or sneak up behind them whilst there sleeping and plug there exhaust pipes with potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Homer@Jan 19 2006, 07:51 AM
                  if motorcyclists are the only ones being targeted i recon we start targeting multanova operators.
                  a good kick in the nuts should work well, or sneak up behind them whilst there sleeping and plug there exhaust pipes with potatoes
                  [snapback]216613[/snapback]
                  Not you ZZR11 he doesn&#39;t really mean it :o
                  If you&#39;ve put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you&#39;ve already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

So they caught 20 motorbikes in month! I wonder how many cars get caught in multinovas in a month.....

Good to see Michelle Roberts is spending our taxpayers dollars wisely

Comment

Originally posted by wayne@Jan 19 2006, 07:58 AM
                      So they caught 20 motorbikes in month! I wonder how many cars get caught in multinovas in a month.....*

Good to see* Michelle* Roberts is spending our taxpayers dollars wisely
                      [snapback]216617[/snapback]
                      Careful, their arguement will be, that is 20 bikes from one camera, imagine how many it would have been in all the cameras were set up this way.

Comment

It would be interesting to know the number of cars exceeding the speed limit and escaping fines at the same locations during the same time these 20 motorcyclists were caught. Also, the ratios of cars, bikes, trucks, etc passing cameras to the amount caught for speeding.

I guess these figures are not important in the interests of road safety when the principal reason behind speed cameras is topping up the state government&#39;s budget.

Lets hope Michelle Roberts never becomes Premier :o I couldnt stand seeing and hearing the ugly bitch in the media anymore than we already have to.

Comment

Us people in the country should be ok though for at least a few years. Well that&#39;s generally how long it takes the governement to do anything down here

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum@Jan 18 2006, 08:01 PM
                            they&#39;re picking on us (what&#39;s new) ....and boasting about it as well!
                            from the wanneroo times

[attachmentid=1798]
                            [snapback]216504[/snapback]
                            Only 20? Seems like a pretty piss poor return to me. I&#39;d be REALLY interested to know how many cars the camera would have caught if it had been targetting ALL road users.

Doh.... should have read the other replies before I posted this....
                            M o r g z

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum@Jan 18 2006, 09:01 PM
                              they&#39;re picking on us (what&#39;s new) ....and boasting about it as well!
                              from the wanneroo times

[attachmentid=1798]
                              [snapback]216504[/snapback]
                              how much where they exeeding the speed limit by 3 or 4 kph i bet they have these things calibrated to the minimum they are allowed to go.
                              if they where doing any major speeds the paper would have had a huge heading something like
                              20 bikers caught doing 243 kph by new multanova

Comment

Working...
                              X