blingy new exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blingy new exhaust

i reckon one of these cans would look pretty good any sportsbikes, wonder if they're gunna do an underseat model?
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

LOL!

That would be so awesome on a vtwin sports
    My other Kawasaki is an Eclectus Parrot.

Comment

lol. thats actually kinda interesting....
      I'd love to see it popping flames out the back....would certainly make the cager behind you back off when they see it spool up...lol
      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Oh
        My
        God...

They show it moving on a HD - could you imagine it on a ZX12 at 10,000rpm? The thing would be spinning like that huge machine gun on Predator when the guy cuts up half the jungle, runs it out of ammo and it's sitting there whirring away!

Comment

Fark that's cool - would keep the cars back a bit - can't imagine anyone wanting to get too close to you as that thing looks bloody dangerous!
          I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Ah perfect for the:

Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

God damn, just add bullets and blam no more nothin anyware behind you.
              sigpic

Comment

now thats fucking cool!

mean and cool all in 1

mmm will it fit a 250 ????
                RIP Scott!
                RIP Onikage!
                RIP ODDZ!

Comment

someone just linked me these exhausts honestly thinking they would be a worthwhile addition to my bike

i just had to bump them here for the sake of my own fucked sence of humour

+1
                  and stuff

Comment

i want!
                    ...stupid expensive singapore, with its stupid road tolls, and stupid petrol prices, make me take stupid public transport

Comment

Working...
                    X