Sign lane splitting petition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign lane splitting petition

please go to this link and sign the petition to stop the banning of lane filtering!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...?ltl=1137632179

carn ppls if you haven't done this already please do, it hasn't moved too much since I signed a week ago
    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

can't remember if i did it before..
      but done and signed.

Comment

Signed, I hope it dose make a difference or Im going to get alot of fines for lane splitting.

Comment

Originally posted by TREPIDATION1000@Jan 19 2006, 10:11 AM
          Signed, I hope it dose make a difference or Im going to get alot of fines for lane splitting.*
          [snapback]216657[/snapback]
          posted it on the hotmail circuit and also the government rounds. Hope this helps.
          Go the twin!

Comment

Just signed it... man i'll be pissed if they start grabbin us for that! us bikers are being bloody targeted lately!! what happened to the bloody terrorists? i mean its not like we blow up buildings!

Comment

Originally posted by WIGARUS@Jan 19 2006, 10:11 PM
              Just signed it... man i'll be pissed if they start grabbin us for that! us bikers are being bloody targeted lately!! what happened to the bloody terrorists? i mean its not like we blow up buildings!
              [snapback]217085[/snapback]
              You mean bikers aren't terrorists?
              Now that there's an official separation between the two, the terrorists will have it easy!

Comment

No way terrorists wouldn't do anything as "inherently dangerous" as lanesplitting
                <div align="center">
                "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

You mean bikers aren&#39;t terrorists?
                  Actually according to one motorcycle magazine we are Cult members.....
                  Anyone got any virgins they need sacrificed??

Shadow Keeper
                  2000 ZZR1100

Comment

Yeah well, they&#39;d have to lane split after me to try and fine me, and I rekon I&#39;m better at it than they are.

I&#39;m signing the petition of course, but... has an online petition ever resolved any problem? Ever?

Just a thought.
                    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

signed.......

Comment

Article in the latest twowheels mag telling us to go to this petition site

Fury grows over lane-splitting law
                        If you&#39;ve put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you&#39;ve already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Working...
                        X