X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooter Protest

From the latest twowheels mag

Perth Parking Protest
    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

That is brilliant.

Who said scooter riders were good for nothing?
    They have done what we have been talking about for ages.......and good on em

Hopefully something good will come of it.

Comment

Nice to see somethin being done ..

post edited.. didn't mean to hijack ...

Comment

nice post - a good read

Dubs

Comment

Thanks for finding and posting that OYB. I wouldn't have seen it and would never have been aware that it had been done otherwise. As CBBoy has said, I hope something comes of it too - I wonder if Cr Scaffidi was there too or has given it her support?

Comment

Superb ! . It may make a difference to bring WA to the year 2006 .... currently i feel were around 1989 when i read about people getting tickets for such things.

Comment

Great find and good news.

I think www.perthscooters.com should start up sooner rather than later. Start geting the Perth Scooter community happening.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Deej@Jan 20 2006, 03:24 PM
                Great find and good news.

I think www.perthscooters.com should start up sooner rather than later.* Start geting the Perth Scooter community happening.
                [snapback]217461[/snapback]

well i am sick of googlong it and waiting ...

Dubs

Comment

orite orite Im on to it!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                  X