Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dainese Mako Leather Jacket

Hi all,

Hope I have posted in the correct section.

Could anybody tell me where I could purchase this jacket from?

And any idea how much it cost?

I'm actually going helmet shopping tomorrow (for a KBC VR-2 Mirage...if anybody can point me in the right direction), but thought I'll go check out the Dainese jacket too.

Cheers.

Ring up some of the bike shops. They have contacts with Monza Imports who import Dainese gear.

May I suggest:
    Lloyd Chapman Motorcycles,
    Causeway Honda,
    Causeway Yamaha - they have HEAPS of Dainese gear.

Comment

Causeway Honda carry stock of some Dainese stuff so they could be a good place to try.

Ask for Chookie if he is in store. Very helpfull guy and forum member. Failing that, they can order them in.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll go check out Causeway Yamaha tomorrow.

Cheers...

Comment

Causeway Yamaha have heaps of Dainese gear. Ask for Brad tell him Hewie sent ya and you get sorted.

Or

As Deej said Causeway Honda ..ask for Chookie.
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Depending what size you are they may have some or you will have to wait until Feb some time before the new ones come in...

Damn it everyone is going to have theirs before I get mine
            * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

I rang up about a Dainese suit and was told it will be $1700 and 4-6 months.
              WTF?

*ebay.com - enter*

Comment

Tiger angel will do a custom suit for that kind of money with a 4-6week turn around. If it doesn&#39;t fit you can ring up Melboure (where the factory is) and talk to them direct in english. Always found them more than happy to help.
                Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Yep, Tiger Angel is the way to go, if you wanna pay $200 extra you can jump to the front of the queue and get a 1.5 week turnaround

You get to pick colours and you can have it to actually fit you always a plus, when you&#39;re long in the leg, big in the hips, long in the arms etc etc

No reflection on the Kitchen girls butts, it&#39;s me that is all out of whack
                  If you&#39;ve put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you&#39;ve already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Feb for a jacket? Well I suppose its not that far away.
                    I only want the one piece leather jacket. still deciding whether to get blue or black.
                    And i wanted to go and try the jacket on so I can see what size I am, see how much it costs, and shop around a bit.

If I have to wait too long I might just get the Alpinestars T-Dyno textile jacket for now.

But Hmmmm...4-6mth wait for a 1pc Dainese... Hmmmmmm... I think I know where i would be shopping too if i had to wait that long.

I also got a quote from Helmet House in Vic Park for the KBC helmet too. $349. But no stock right now. Perhaps by the end of the week. Same goes with Total Motorcycle Accessories. No stock, can order price about the $350 mark.

So hopefully I should have my first piece of outfit by the end of the week. fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by nosuchthing@Jan 23 2006, 02:41 PM
                      Feb for a jacket? Well I suppose its not that far away.
                      I only want the one piece leather jacket. still deciding whether to get blue or black.
                      And i wanted to go and try the jacket on so I can see what size I am, see how much it costs, and shop around a bit.

[snapback]218410[/snapback]
                      As Hewie said, Causeway Yamaha have a big range to try on, mainly from 50 upwards.
                      I only have to wait as I need a 46 and there are none in Australia till feb sometime... so if you are 50 or above you will more than likely get one off the floor or have one within a few days
                      * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Working...
                      X