Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Scooter Owners do we have here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Scooter Owners do we have here?

www.perthscooters.com will soon be starting up to try and bring the perth scooter riding community together the same as PSB does for sports bike riders.

Just wanting to get an idea of how many people in here ride scooters?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

1X 59' Lambretta, full leather interior (both saddles are leather), 4 speed, alloy engine. Full of class, just not quite fast enough though
    <div align="center">
    "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

I will let my Dad know, he got a big yammy 2 fiddy
      The kneebone&#39;s connected to the something, the something&#39;s connected to the red thing, the red thing&#39;s connected to my WRIST WATCH

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil@Jan 20 2006, 04:09 PM
        1X 59&#39; Lambretta, full leather interior (both saddles are leather), 4 speed, alloy engine. Full of class, just not quite fast enough though
        [snapback]217492[/snapback]
        Sweet stuff. K then. We have three that I know of. Me, Evil and Dubs. Its a start! PSB started with 5.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

this.. Scooter

Steve
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Hmm, i think if its too small to sit on, it doesnt count.

Comment

1 x Bolwell PGO Gypsy 50cc.
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by Deej@Jan 20 2006, 04:33 PM
                Hmm, i think if its too small to sit on, it doesnt count.
                [snapback]217506[/snapback]
                Which just about covers every scooter....OH, except for vinnie of course!
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

i have a yamaha zooma cause they are faster than the R1s,
                  i call her the R1 EATER

Comment

Well actually, I have a story about scooters and R1&#39;s too.... perhaps Hewie can explain......

Comment

I have a Italjet Dragster 180 (standard - no mods) and a Yamaha Jog (with Arrow spanny). Jog is for sale soon...

Comment

I just bought my wife an Aprilia SR50 Factory. *sigh* I&#39;ve ridden it more than her as the big red Zed is under re-construction. It&#39;s good for about 85km/h with my fat arse on it, the scooter not the ZZR!

Shadow Keeper
                        2000 ZZR1100

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil@Jan 20 2006, 03:09 PM
                          1X 59&#39; Lambretta, full leather interior (both saddles are leather), 4 speed, alloy engine. Full of class, just not quite fast enough though
                          [snapback]217492[/snapback]
                          That would be the LI150? or the 200? I used to have an LD150 (1957) but sold it yearrrrs ago because I couldnt be arsed with the restoration. I think I still may have the owners manual for it tho.

Post a pic of it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Keeper@Jan 20 2006, 09:13 PM
                            I just bought my wife an Aprilia SR50 Factory.
                            [snapback]217620[/snapback]
                            A mate in Melbourne just got a Factory about one month ago. Was one ridden around by Casey Stoner at the GP last year. It&#39;s his first bike - he liked my Dragster and how it was great to get around the city with (and looks trick) that he got the SR50 Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel@Jan 20 2006, 09:43 PM
                              That would be the LI150? or the 200? I used to have an LD150 (1957) but sold it yearrrrs ago because I couldnt be arsed with the restoration. I think I still may have the owners manual for it tho.

Post a pic of it up!
                              [snapback]217626[/snapback]
                              Li150 the yellow one

<div align="center">
                              "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X