Radiator needed.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator needed.......

Has anyone out there got,( or know anybody with ) a GPX or ZZR 250 radiator in serviceable condition. There should be bucketloads of 'em around, but I don't want to go to a wrecker if ya know what I mean. Thanks in advance....

I've got an RZ radiator that in pretty decent nick (a few flattened fins, but overall not bad.) dont need it. would that do?
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid@Jan 25 2006, 08:17 PM
      I've got an RZ radiator that in pretty decent nick (a few flattened fins, but overall not bad.) dont need it. would that do?
      [snapback]219580[/snapback]
      Thanks Troy, I'll keep it in mind . I'm making an air-to-water intercooler for my turbo project and a radiator around this size is about right and all I could fit in without butchering the standard bodywork. CHEERS!

Comment

start thinking air conditioning units and car heater units for small and weird shaped heat exchanger elements...................
        There is no such thing as an accident, people make mistakes............ the trick is to have enough space to make your own, then identify and avoid others making theirs.

Anyone coming up from behind is either breaking the law............. or enforcing it, the first have to look to rule No. 1, the second have my full attention and courtesy.

"HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit something"

"TORQUE is how far you go through it"

Rule No. 1 : NEVER make contact with a vehicle in front of you, it doesn't matter what they are doing, it is YOUR fault........... geddit!!!!.

Comment

Working...
        X