Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husaberg Motards on Special

Hi guys and girls,

Does anyone know of any bike shops in perth who are doing the 2005 model Super Motards on special?

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Cheers

Dave
    10 metre rule - Takes the guess work out of f_cking ugly!!!

not the motard, but friend has 01 501 husaberg dirta.....its a feckin weapon, would flog my cr250 and throw fist size rocks back at me..if i ever had another dirt squirta, or was even considering a motard, husaberg would be well up there.... i think wanneroo motorcycles are the local distibutor??

Comment

Originally posted by duke800ss@Jan 25 2006, 08:41 AM
      not the motard, but friend has 01 501 husaberg dirta.....its a feckin weapon, would flog my cr250 and throw fist size rocks back at me..if i ever had another dirt squirta, or was even considering a motard, husaberg would be well up there.... i think wanneroo motorcycles are the local distibutor??
      [snapback]219289[/snapback]
      Sweet, I was reading about their 650 motard for $10,990 in the MCN mag. Awesome price!!

Cheers

Dave
      10 metre rule - Takes the guess work out of f_cking ugly!!!

Comment

The only thing is how do you intend to use it. The majority of high performance 4 stroke dirt bike's come with the maintenace shedule to match, some things like pistons corods and valve springs have a limited life in a lot of these bikes usually 20-50hours so its not always just a case of changing oil regulary and you'll be right. A lot of the European motard's are race bike's with lights and indicators actually a lot of the Japanese dirt bikes are the same (except for Suzuki, I don't think they have quiet grasped the concept yet). www.thumpertalk.com has a pretty extensive knowledge base on almost any forustroke you care to think of might be worth checking that out before forking out your case.
        The Husebergs are a great bike very fast athough now they are owned by KTM I check on the prices of replacement parts Kost Too Much have the repuation for a reason.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

there is a ktm dealer at causeway ( i think)
          A site all parents should check regulary
          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

i know its a different beast altogether and prolly no good if your look at the husaberg cos you wanna race, but suzuki have a new motard for around $9500.
            its a 400 though IIRC

Comment

Working...
            X