Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Bike

Hi Everyone!

So after a few months of looking for me new bike... I have got one! Yamaha R6. Rode it home today with my Dad shadowing on my 250... shit its quick! Im stoked! Just a 2 or so more months till R's... Until then.. anyone want to shadow i would be grateful Although I am keeping my 250 until I am fully licensed.

See pictures below!

Last edited by Br3ndan; 29-02-2012, 08:10 PM. Reason: added photos

Nice looking bike, look after it

Comment

Nice bike mate

Picked up a few extras as well, did ya happen to get the originals with it? How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me askin?

Comment

dude that is one awesome bike!! cant wait to get my r6...i know how excited you must be, i cant wait for that feeling myself! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks everyone...!

Yes I got a pretty good deal for it. Came with quite a few extras and he has gone to the trouble of matching paint codes on the extra bits and pieces.

Loved the ride home on it!! Just need two more months for R class... I tried doing some O turns on it but its quite hard!

Comment

Im also looking to pick up a rear stand for it.

Would red Malz one be suffice? Or would it be better to go with a PSB sponsor like Kaneg?

Comment

Thats a great looking bike mate.. Looks like an aftermarket exhaust ???

Comment

Looks great in matte..!
                Looks like you got a good bubble windscreen too. Nice find
                ThePavedParadise

a+b is to a as a is to b, and I’m golden.

Comment

Nice ride! I picked up a decent rear stand for $100 (I think - could have been cheaper) from rick gill. Solid and sturdy - Maybe Check them out
                  Originally posted by devolved
                  I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

^^An RJays stand? They're ok....one of the circlips busted on mine so one of the wheels couldn't stay on. Luckily had the same size circlip, that was after a few months hard use. Never heard of a kaneg stand faulting

Comment

Originally posted by Br3ndan View Post
                      Thanks everyone...!

Yes I got a pretty good deal for it. Came with quite a few extras and he has gone to the trouble of matching paint codes on the extra bits and pieces.

Loved the ride home on it!! Just need two more months for R class... I tried doing some O turns on it but its quite hard!
                      Great bike, congrats!!!
                      Dont u just hate the feeling of not being able to ride your bike tho....good luck on the test!!! =)
                      The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...
                      Magneto Was Right

Comment

Good luck on the test and niiiiiiiiiiice bike!

Comment

Figure of Os on a sports bike you're not used to is a bitch! Don't drop it!
                          Love the look of the "Stickerless" and matt black fairings! Well done!

Comment

Good to hear you got it home safe Brendan. Enjoy it.

Good luck with your test, though you wont need it as you sound like a responsible rider.

Comment

Thanks Everyone

And thanks Phil! Easiest transaction for a purchase for a car or bike I have ever done!

Comment

Working...
                              X