Awsum Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsum Ride

I would just like to say Thanks to the boys who came out on a ride today .......Fantastic ride nice open roads ...Bueatiful weather ..... Riders that knew how to ride......Thanks Warpe,Jonesyand tony
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t...what a ride!"

Originally posted by MadR1@Jan 28 2006, 08:47 AM
    I would just like to say Thanks to the boys who came out on a ride today .......Fantastic ride nice open roads ...Bueatiful weather ..... Riders that knew how to ride......Thanks Warpe,Jonesyand tony
    [snapback]220280[/snapback]
    Yea bugger, was hoping to make it Had to pull the clutch out for inspection / repair (slipping).

Comment

Nevermind may be next time
      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

yep that was top ride - great to see my "leave the indicator on' record has now got a new winner.

Nearly 7kms Guess you don't use them much up at the track eh?!

Hope you can make a few more country runs before the season starts - you missed a good one Prestige CBR

Cheers Warpie
        Honda is No 1
        <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Woops on a brief poll of PMs I STILL hold the record
          Honda is No 1
          <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

was a great ride! To Work! hehehee
            "life&#39;s pretty straight without TWISTIES"

Comment

Working...