Got the biggest scare yesterday...B-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the biggest scare yesterday...B-(

Riding out from work at the end of the day, cruising round a left sweeper at 110, and came face to face (He was my height) with a roo... :shock:

about 15-20 m from him, he turned and bounded off the road...

Phark...Take care on country runs if ya out towards dusk ppl...
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Yeah, I've had a couple of those scares man, really tighten the sphinkter something cruel eh!!! I had my girl on the back at the time and still got the nail scars to prove it to.

hey, should whack this in "Yada Yada Yada"

Comment

Can you move it?? Or should I just copy it...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Will get Deej or melkor to move it when the log on mate.

Comment

Going up to Toodyay once, a mate and I were sitting on a liesurely 140-150 coming around a long left hander when we spotted a roo in the middle of the road. :shock: The reflexive panic hit as we had the prospect of being fismounted by a fur coated canonball, but luckily it calmly bounded off the road into the scrub.
          However, it did leave a huge pile of shit in the middle of the road. :shock: We both managed to run through it. Believe it or not, fresh roo nuggets in no way enhance the handling or traction of your ride. Took a quick laundry stop to figure out if the smell was ours or Skippy's. :oops:

Comment

when i was in hospital i met a bloke who hit a roo on his way to toodjay at about 140kmh. it flipped him over the top and he landed upside down. he put his hand out to stop himself (bloody reflexes) and TOTALLY fucked his wrist. apart from that he was ok as he sort of got flicked over and landed on his backpack before skidding along for a while. pretty lucky...

Comment

Working...
            X