Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinjar Road throughway to Barbagello !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinjar Road throughway to Barbagello !!!

Quick note for those who didnt know, and do care.

You can still go up Pinjar road to Barbagello Raceway.

Take Pinjar road until you get close to the closure, there is a sign saying detour to Joondalup Drive. Turn left and follow straight through roundabouts to Jdlp DVe then turn right. Neaves is on the left a coupla hundred metres up. Follow as per normal.

[attachmentid=1891]

props to PKUNK and west australian sporting car club for the map
    Remember....Your only young once.....

But you can be immature for as long as you bloody well like!

Yep i know the way .....

See you at the track all ...
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Be aware, though, that it is a local traffic only area and the locals don't like you!!

Unless you're coming up Wanneroo Rd you're actually better off going straight up Joondalup Dr and turning left onto Old Yanchep Rd (Formerly Pinjar Rd.)

As for the directions posted above: Joondalup Drive becomes Neaves Rd at Pinjar Rd - The left turn is NOT Neaves Rd it is Old Yanchep/Pinjar Rd.
      And the left you should take off Pinjar to get to Joondi Dr is not the last one before the road closure. It is Tumbleweed Dr.

If you are using the Mitchell Freeway to head to the track just head straight out Joondalup Dr. (At the end of the Mitchell turn right onto Hodges and then left at traffic lights onto Joondalup Dr)

*Also - Be aware that Whereis is totally outdated and wrong when it comes to Carramar/Banksia Grove area and older street directories will be too. Joondalup Dr now goes all the way through from Joondi to Neaves.

So is everyone confused now??????
      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Originally posted by Ice@Feb 1 2006, 01:21 PM
        you're actually better off going straight up Joondalup Dr and turning left onto PINJAR Rd.
        [snapback]221589[/snapback]
        FYI peeps, That part of Pinjar road has now been renamed to Old Yanchep Road.
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Originally posted by Klink@Feb 1 2006, 01:25 PM
          FYI peeps, That part of Pinjar road has now been renamed to Old Yanchep Road.
          [snapback]221592[/snapback]
          My bad - when the hell did that happen?? I never even noticed!!
          Post above now edited to reflect new information!!!
          "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

I only noticed a couple of weekends ago when I drove out to the shooting club... I was a bit like... WTF myself
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
            X