X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking spots in CBD

Heya all,
    Some general Q's about parking in the CBD:
    1. Are m/c parking spots always free? I noticed that there are m/c parking spots on Hay St that have a 1P sign above them, but no one seemed to have bought parking tickets.
    2. Are there any spots where I can leave my bike overnight and on the weekends when I'm not riding? What's the general cost associated? I assume I can make at least some of the money back on insurance.

Cheers!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/psb/index....ing+in+the+city
    sigpic

Comment

welcome jondil....

search is your friend

Dubs

Comment

Lesson learned guys.. thanks for the link

Originally posted by Dubs@Feb 1 2006, 01:17 PM
        welcome jondil....
        search is your friend

Dubs
        [snapback]221586[/snapback]

Comment

Hmm.. went through the messages (and there seem to be a lot of pissed off bikers, so I think I'm going to have to steel myself for some parking rage :mellow: ) and most of them seem to be around daytime parking. Since I'm living in the CBD, my problem is probably the inverse of what most people are facing - parking during the night. I'm guessing that the same rates exist for roadside parking slots between 8:00am - 5:30pm - except I'll face less parking congestion - and the off-road parking areas are going to cost me the same no matter when I'm parking there.

Does anyone have a parking slot near His Majesty's theater that they're willing to timeshare? i.e. you use it during the day, and I use it at night and weekends? PM me - I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers!

Comment

Have you tried a contacting somebody at the city of perth? http://www.cityofperth.wa.gov.au

Some places, ie the Wesfarmers building, are inaccessable after 6pm. (Last time I was there.)
            But I dunno what they'd say if your bike was there all the time......
            Depends how corruptable the attendents are....
            sigpic

Comment

PM sent
              If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Working...
              X