Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stan

    Oyyyy Stan, dont you just be droping in and stickn a guestbook entry on the page without a full explination on where ya been, and wots up wit yer bike!

    Wots goin on?!

    So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

  • #2
    yea!

    Yea.....like what Deej said =)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deej View Post
      Oyyyy Stan, dont you just be droping in and stickn a guestbook entry on the page without a full explination on where ya been, and wots up wit yer bike!

      Wots goin on?!
      Ah, that guy...bloody Stan and his antics. What a joker.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
        Ah, that guy...bloody Stan and his antics. What a joker.
        Now is the time to shut up, motherfuckers be talking about turtles.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          Ah, that guy...bloody Stan and his antics. What a joker.
          Your kidding right?
          for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
          for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
          for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

          Comment


          • #6
            Holy thread revival...don't let [MENTION=11403]God[/MENTION] see that...
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stephan View Post
              Holy thread revival...don't let [MENTION=11403]God[/MENTION] see that...
              Says 'Don't let God see that'...

              Tags God in the post so he'll definitely see it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                Says 'Don't let God see that'...

                Tags God in the post so he'll definitely see it.
                Oh sorry, did I forget the sarcasm smily son?
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                  Ah, that guy...bloody Stan and his antics. What a joker.

                  Is this one of your highly skilled and experienced troll comments?
                  B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                    Holy thread revival...don't let [MENTION=11403]God[/MENTION] see that...
                    Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                    Says 'Don't let God see that'...

                    Tags God in the post so he'll definitely see it.
                    wassup?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X