Exhaust opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust opinions

Sorry I know this topic has been discussed plenty of time but stuff it I'm gonna ask anyway.

The time has come to get a knew pipe (sick of being drowned out and cages not hearing me) and i've been looking at the Yoshi RS3 tri-oval or the micron (both stainless). I just wanna know peoples opinions. I can get a yoshi for about $750 and pricing on a micron ranges from $695 to $800. Whats everyones preferences and experiences?

Tristan
    Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Originally posted by T_B R1@Feb 2 2006, 07:16 PM
    Sorry I know this topic has been discussed plenty of time but stuff it I'm gonna ask anyway.

The time has come to get a knew pipe (sick of being drowned out and cages not hearing me) and i've been looking at the Yoshi RS3 tri-oval or the micron (both stainless). I just wanna know peoples opinions. I can get a yoshi for about $750 and pricing on a micron ranges from $695 to $800. Whats everyones preferences and experiences?

Tristan
    [snapback]222217[/snapback]

Always been a fan of the yoshi... and maby look on the net usually alot cheaper.
    happy hunting

Comment

are you looking for something thats simply louder, or are you looking for a power gain?
      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I had a carbon-fibre Micron Beta can on my GSXR1000 and it had a really nice deep bass note and sounded nice and loud. I dont think it was road legal (but neither are half the exhausts out there).
        Damo

Comment

Ive used both , id go the Yoshi !

Comment

Originally posted by sathid@Feb 2 2006, 08:09 PM
            are you looking for something thats simply louder, or are you looking for a power gain?
            [snapback]222247[/snapback]

Power would be good but i don't expect anything from a slip on and i can't justify 3G for a full system
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Always been happy with the build quality of Yoshi... however could nevr afford what i really wanted... Akropovic... drool
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I had a 2001 R1, with an RS-3 Yoshi on it, sounded neat and gave her (without a jetting kit) and instant 5 hp top end, not sure baout the micron but Saf has used both and gave the Yosh the nod so reckon the choice be simple

Comment

Originally posted by saf@Feb 2 2006, 08:52 PM
                  Ive used both , id go the Yoshi !
                  [snapback]222272[/snapback]
                  wys

mee got yoshi
                  mee sugest yoshi
                  you go get yoshi

K

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
                  1,041,427 SHU
                  go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

Yoshi on my old R6 and now yoshis on my new R1... would have to say that the yoshis sound better and look better than the Micron... (my opinion only)... GO the Yoshi, you wont be dissappointed...
                    Sponsored by:
                    Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

Working...
                    X