"novelty?" helmet covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "novelty?" helmet covers

Had a few people wanting to track down the Grover helmet (thats you mishyy... =p) from the bike wash, it's a group based out of Canberra who make them.

Www.fuzzylidz.com

They have a bunch of designs pre-made but also do customs

(they do say allow like 3 weeks or so for delivery, but allow enough flex for a month and a half...)
    Originally posted by WUH?
    new slip on ordered and on the way to me,
    Already looking forward to a whole new world of pop-cracklyblap-blap, braaaaaaaaap-buddyudyudyudy goodness!

Awsome, i just bought my self a cookie monster one
    Work to ride, and ride to work.

Comment

Great way to look like a muppet.
      Imagine the pursuit footage on the news, Polair1 chasing Grover down the Kwinana Freeway, then he fails on a bend. A mangled Grover for all the kids to scream at as they pass by.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

What can I say, live to be a crowd pleaser
        Already looking forward to a whole new world of pop-cracklyblap-blap, braaaaaaaaap-buddyudyudyudy goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
          Great way to look like a muppet.
          Imagine the pursuit footage on the news, Polair1 chasing Grover down the Kwinana Freeway, then he fails on a bend. A mangled Grover for all the kids to scream at as they pass by.
          Rofl!

Comment

I hope the quality is better than they look in the photo. But still awsome!

Comment

I'm going to wear one next time I rob a bank! Maybe this Mardi Gras looking mother fucker.

Originally posted by Abuse this
              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Not a fuzzy lid, but my favourite 'novelty' helmet made from an actual decent helmet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Helmet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	4893106

Based on Emile from Halo Reach.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                  I'm going to wear one next time I rob a bank! Maybe this Mardi Gras looking mother fucker.

I almost got this one rofl

Comment

I got one from the Bike Show last year. They are good fun, upto the freeway speed limits, anything over that, and they act like wind socks on your head.

Riding around towns and streets get alot of looks, points and laughs. All good fun. But start going fast, and at speeds over 100 (with the cover on), it feels like your going double that.

I keep mine for charity rides and fun rides now. Like the Mandurah xmas toy run etc.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	30708_398687263771_672838771_4283043_1341876_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	4893107

Same as above, tend to keep it for special days..makes your head wobble and drivers do strange things.

Comment

Originally posted by cowasaki View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]70846[/ATTACH]

Same as above, tend to keep it for special days..makes your head wobble and drivers do strange things.
                        Well that explain where you got the name haha. I saw that helmet cover named "Cowasaki" I giggled.

Comment

Wore mine from Perth to bunbury on the way home, not exactly the most fun when wet either...

Great for laughs in and around town etc though

Comment

I have a Grover one. You can get them from helmet house on Albany hwy.

Like others have said, they get a tad annoying at speed. Also, they block your vents so they're quite warm to wear. Expect to lose some peripheral vision as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Groz View Post
                              Well that explain where you got the name haha. I saw that helmet cover named "Cowasaki" I giggled.
                              T custome made it, and when in Phuket last year, saw somelass with a KSRC (another forum) hat raced over said hi and it turned out to be T, who made my helmet cover.

Give her a pic or an idea and she can make it for you

Comment

Working...
                              X