Best Wheelie Bike?!?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wheelie Bike?!?....

Hey all, just wondering what your favourite bike to wheelie is (besides your pushy)

Reasons why and what your dream bike to wheelie would be

Loving the R6 at the moment myself besides their gearboxes
    Thinking diff cogs again for some slower wheelies

Thinking new gix 750 as the new toy.

WR450 because it is cheap to repair
    (and its not actually mine)

Comment

I can't wheelie, but my bike is supposed to be piss easy to do it on

Comment

any model fireblade ever made...... except for the 929, they suck.....

and the Z50 is sweet too..... for a little bit, then ya fall off.....

Comment

my bike wheelies good when im not on it
          lol
          Is Dead

Comment

im still learning, but my cbr600rr is pretty unpredictable with power wheelies... empty fuel tank seems to help...

just need to go out and practice clutching...

any good quiet areas that anyone knows of??? perferably south side?

Comment

Originally posted by cbr250rr@Feb 4 2006, 05:20 PM
              im still learning, but my cbr600rr is pretty unpredictable with power wheelies... empty fuel tank seems to help...

just need to go out and practice clutching...

any good quiet areas that anyone knows of??? perferably south side?
              [snapback]222971[/snapback]
              the CBR600RR wheelies sooooo well off the power in first, so smooth...... definately no need to clutch it at all, and the first gear wheelies carry for well over three or four hundred metres, easy......

Comment

I agree with no need to clutch 1st whatsoever. power or chop it up. Same for second unless you have a smaller bike like mine then clutch. Unless your doing a standup :o

Id like to have a go on 1000cc to see how much easier itd be, but am more than happy with mine.

Just need that bit more height so that i can wheelie as long as you bulbous. Using too many revs atm. <_<

Comment

reckon the ktm superduke would be good wheelie bike(saw one at mund wier pub today....hhaawwwnnn i must say)or the trumpy speed triple.......cant do em myself (yet) still growing the balls to pull the dukey up.....

Comment

No one on here does wheelies... they are illegal and dangerous...
                    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by CB Boy@Feb 4 2006, 04:56 PM
                      I can&#39;t wheelie, but my bike is supposed to be piss easy to do it on 
                      [snapback]222955[/snapback]
                      Anything Trev says is easy to wheelie doesn&#39;t count Anything with a wheelbase shorter than a fatboy is &#39;easy to wheelie&#39; according to Trev...

Comment

Best wheelie Bike - biased but The One, huh Robin!

Comment

my old zx9 used to be pretty good, specially when the tank got a bit low. turned into a bit of a puss with the 12, and haven&#39;t tried as much. but i reckon 4-500 metres was a good one on the 9. gazza from northside reckons his z1000 did about 3 k one day. all on a closed circuit with parental supervision, of course
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Bulbous@Feb 4 2006, 05:11 PM
                            any model fireblade ever made...... except for the 929, they suck.....   

and the Z50 is sweet too..... for a little bit, then ya fall off.....
                            [snapback]222961[/snapback]
                            Show me da restecpa or die by my pimp hand yo - aight ??? !!!!!!!!!

Seriously , there is no such thing as a best wheelie bike. The art of being able to wheelie when you want , be it on a CT110 with all the customers mail 1BG ... oops , i ... mean Bob ? .... or a Gixer thou , CBR600 or a Z-50.

Me i love stading on the pillion pegs and pulling out some nice , tall wheelies ON MY 929 BLUBOUS !!!!!!!!!

Give him a 954 and all of the sudden he Darius&#39;s cousin.

Comment

I very much enjoyed the K3 Suzuki GSXR1000 (3 bikes ago)

Reasons: lots of horsepower ....right from idle thru entire rev range, stable as, never slapped on me.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X