GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

to all members participating in trackday and drags.......have a ball guys......remember to follow the rules, play it safe not stupid, and most of all, HAVE FUN......so good luck all.....may ur laptimes be low and ur et's lower.....

Cheers... looks for softest gravel trap
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

my first shot at the drags tomorrow... im a bit nervous but its gonna be a fun day! shes all clean and shiny and rdy to go.
      good luck to the rest of u guys and gals

Comment

Take care everyone and have a great day.

I wont be down until 6pm with thanks to uni, cant believe I miss a PSB Track Day.

Shiny side up.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be massive.

Good luck to all thse headin for the drags. I hope you all have a farking awesome day .. I know all those headon for Wanneroo will be having a blast.

Seeyaz all Track side.

Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

tehe.........I am so excoited!!!! To everbody, ride safe.......

Fastgir1
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Have a good one whatever track you're on or watching today!

See you out at Wanneroo! YeeHah!!!
              I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Working...
              X