Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost wallet at track day

Howdy,

Looks like I may have dropped my wallet at the track day, black leather, folds in 2 places, if you've picked it up can you pm me please

Up on the spectators grass area I think, just to the left of the concrete stands

Cheers

Hope you find it.

Reminds me of the old gag of a guy loses his wallet at a conference so he gets the MC to put an announcement over the PA saying "One wallet has been lost and it contains a sum of money and the owner will give reward of sixty dollars on its return" then a voice down the back yells out "I'll give eighty!!"

Comment

Cheers Rod,

It's more the cards than anything

Comment

Fkn score, cheers to the mysterious mark who found my wallet

Comment

A guy found it and handed it in I was right there when it was done. Speak to Macka.

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Feb 5 2006, 09:12 PM
            A guy found it and handed it in * I was right there when it was done. Speak to Macka.
            [snapback]223265[/snapback]
            PSB members/friends are friggen awesome, have organised to pick it up tomorrow

Comment

Reunited with my wandering wallet, thanks to the ppl who handed it in/mark

cheers

*MODS can you lock and delete this thing, ta.

Comment

Hey Snowman, never met you before but now I know what you look like from your licence....I will say hi next time I see ya about
                BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LET THE LIGHT IN

Comment

Originally posted by Lush@Feb 6 2006, 05:55 PM
                  Hey Snowman, never met you before but now I know what you look like from your licence....I will say hi next time I see ya about*
                  [snapback]223571[/snapback]
                  ..sigh...such a dodgy photo too

Comment

Working...
                  X