M/C Awareness Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M/C Awareness Ad

This looks like an English ad to me. Perhaps it would be good to run here to educate our drivers a bit. Streaming video:
    advert
    Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

def would like to see some of the multi money go towards commercials like this

Maybe should send the link out via email to a few polies
    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

the brits hav got a campaign aimed at cutting out diesel spillage on the roads, in the interest of motorcycle safety. there's sposed to be a webpage dedicated to it as well, but i haven't been able to access it. can you imagine the government running such a narrow focussed campaign here? i don't think so....
      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Maybe we should all email the Lotteries commission? Do they lend money for this type of stuff?

I sure would like to see something like that ad on WA TV.

Major Neb
        If you can't see over the edge, your standing too far back!

Comment

Maybe in a few weeks we should get a whole buch of ideas and pointers together, and welcome Jon Dorazio (sp)? in with an e-mail from PSB, I think that an advertising campaign is a great idea.
          The kneebone's connected to the something, the something's connected to the red thing, the red thing's connected to my WRIST WATCH

Comment

Working...
          X