R1 Rossi sticker kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 Rossi sticker kit

I heard on the grape vine that Yamaha are bringing out a Rossi rep R1. Has anyone else heard this? Is this it or just a sticker kit perhaps.

1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

if there was such a thing coming then it would be with the go!!!!!!!! logo instead
    ciggy co's no good.
    and also usually on a r6 instead

and yes you can order theese sticker sets on the net

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
    1,041,427 SHU
    go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

There is a GO!!!!!! R1 at Causeway Yamaha (inside the shop) with all the trick stuff on it....SOLD!

Steve
      Originally posted by Viper
      I'm probably fucking something up.
      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
      Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Ace@Feb 6 2006, 02:51 PM
        I heard on the grape vine that Yamaha are bringing out a Rossi rep R1. Has anyone else heard this? Is this it or just a sticker kit perhaps.
        [snapback]223481[/snapback]
        Yip it was featured in the "Australian Motorcycle News" mag at the end of last year

Comment

This years immo will be a FJ1200 (Camel) painted yellow, my fav colour with FJSteve's age on it (46).
          So get ready for the latest kit.

Comment

the one featured in AMCN was actual replacement panels and a few stickers. and i think it cost about $3.5k

p.s. i only know this because i read it whilst on the shitter last night

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi@Feb 6 2006, 03:58 PM
              This years immo will be a FJ1200 (Camel) painted yellow, my fav colour with FJSteve's age on it (46).
              So get ready for the latest kit.
              [snapback]223504[/snapback]
              And here is the "real" original R1, way before Rossie senior even had a glint in his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi@Feb 6 2006, 03:58 PM
                This years immo will be a FJ1200 (Camel) painted yellow, my fav colour with FJSteve's age on it (46).So get ready for the latest kit.
                [snapback]223504[/snapback]
                You idiot Bert, I have actually had the FJ photochopped into a nice Camel Yellow...looks quite good, and as for being 46 years of age...I wish!

Anyway...they would need to handicap the FJ if it was gonna go up against 'dem GP bikes . OH..it would be handicapped if I was riding it!

Sorry to whore the thread!

Steve
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

The Rossi rep was released as a kit with new panels and tank as mentioned in AMCN for $3.5k each. There were 15 that made it to Australia and all the dealers got a hold of them, swapped the panels off new bikes, and put them up for sale.

So yes, they did come in as a kit but no, you can't buy a kit.

Five Star Yamaha had a kitted Rossi R1 for sale a few weeks ago. Chances are it's gone by now.

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

The kit looks pretty sweet. Was thinking of doing to my bike but are the stickers bad for paint work? Guess u just buy new stickers

Comment

Someone was telling, for the life of me cant remember who, that the Go Stickers are a factory yamaha supply so you should be able to get at any yami dealer.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

This is off topic but I was searching for the sticker kit and I came across this and just had to post

Comment

Working...
                        X